Chapter 8 The Revealing (part 2)

(a/n) Hola Amiga's! Bien Ven! Aloha! Hello! Konetchi wa?! idk hi guys how have ur days been please talk to me I'm a lonely wolf(/.\) I hope that didn't sound creepy. Anyways I hope u enjoy

Marys P.O.V.

Louis has been mumbling that he is sorry for the last hour. I've just been telling him its fine and changing and getting ready to leave this hell hole. I know he means it and I should of been eating but at that moment he reminded me of someone I never wanted to see.

FLASHBACK

At that moment when he was raising his voice I cowarded thinking of Erick. Erick was my neighbor just a few years older than me. He use to constantly bully me, hit me, tell me I'm fat this all started when I was 9. That's also when we found out my mom had cancer.

It was horrible all those years.So stressful and to make it worse he'd bully me every day telling my moms going to die and ill have no one. I believed him.

That's when I started cutting. I felt so worthless fat and ugly. I'd go see my mom almost every day and I'd bring her flowers. She's the only one who'd connect with me. Except Ashley, but it was different.

That's when I was diagnosed with Anorexia, my mom was dying, I was getting bullied non stop, and cutting. I just got so stressed and one day after school Erick beat me so bad I went to the hospital where I meet Lauren.

Where was my dad when all this was happening. Working. Not giving a shit. That year when I turned fourteen on my birthday my mom died. I cried all night. I was in the same hospital.

I told everything to the nurse, or Lauren. I cryed on her shoulders even though her shift ended but she stayed patting me on the back telling me everythings going to be okay.

"Promise me Miss Mary that you will stand up for yourself, start eating, and not cut and in return I swear on my life ill always be there" I looked at her with my tear stained cheeks and my mouth gaped open."promise" I choked out.

END IF FLASHBACK

Just then the doctor opened the door awakening me from my thoughts. I noticed I had tears on my cheeks and Louis was staring at me with a sympathetic look."Miss Garner" I looked from Louis to the doctor.

"yes" I got out quitely."when you are ready go down to the main floor and tell the receptionist your checking out and she'll tell you what to do from there" he said with a half smile. I nodded and he left.

Louis was looking at the floor. "Louis " I need to explain.I was cut off. "Mary you just told me everything a second ago". damn me thinking out loud again."oh"

"I'm so sorry Mary, I never should of done that, it was rude its just I don't want to lose another girl I love" he said blushing. Did he just say the L word."I lost my sister, Cass, three years ago to something similar" he said with tears " we were too late and didn't take care of here properly" he said.

Silence.

"I'm sorry Louis I didn't know" I said breaking the silence."its ok but Mary ever since I saw you there was a connection, I never felt so physiclly and emotionally attachmented to somebody, not even Harry" I giggled and cryed and hicupped all at the same time.

"but Louis there is millions of girls ou-"" I only want you""yeah but there's"i only need you" I noticed how he made the word need more obvious.

"please mary" I heaved a sigh."fine" "oh cmon please, wait yes"! he said exicitedly" yes ok" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mary Allison Garner" he said getting on his knees."I didn't agree to getting married!""ugh shutup woman, anyways while your with me i promise to be there every second, to be a best friend, hopefully more, a shoulder to cry on, and your Superman"

"for how long" I said wiggling my eyebrows."till Harry styles goes bald" he said with a smirk."woah that's a good thousand years huh?" I asked sticking my tongue out. He giggled but then got serious.

"no its forever"

(a/n) oh my lordly Jesus this is getting heated lol jk;p I told u its an emotional chapter"!!>:) mwahaha

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

INBOX MEC;

FOLLOW

DO SOMETHING!!!

ily guys!<3

UNEDITED CHAPTER!?! I think yes

btw sorry its short:(