Chapter 11 all or nothing

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so long I've been busy and on vacation so I'm in a funk

A summer time funk:p

Anyways I'd like to dedicate this chapter and story and the whole world to @anonymous_love

They are loyal! And we need more

Love ya:)

Anyways a nice long lovey dovey filler chapter/update

Louis P.O.V.

Where is Mary? I hope she is ok since I found out from the place that released her hours ago and she could be dead.

Ugh I just can't take it.

I didn't get a chance to say how I really feel about her she's so bubbly when she talks and cute when she laughs.

I think I'm in love. With her. Mary. I'm in love with Mary.

I need her. I need to tell her how I feel before its too late. If it isn't already. I'm going back to the hotel to tell her.

This is it boobear.

All or Nothing, I whispered out loud.

Mary's P.O.V.

Is it weird I couldn't get him off my mind. Every time I think about him I try to forget him. Every time I forget about him I always end up thinking about him.

I think I love him.

I know I do, I need to get to know him better.

I wanna be with him whether it takes all or nothing.

Nialls P.O.V.

We dropped JoJo off at her condo. As soon as we pulled up I kissed her, and whispered in her ear" I'll miss you, rain check ok?"

She smiled showing her dimples, I stared in admiration, while walking her to the door.

"I still had a wonderful time, but I'll still take a rain check ok" and with that she kissed me on the cheek and went inside.

I walked back to the car in a daze just thinking about her. When I stepped in the car I noticed Mary in the back staring into space.

"Earth to Mary, you are thinking about him aren't you". She looked up in awe."how'd you know"

"It's pretty obvious you guys like each other"

Louis P.O.V.

I checked and knocked in her door repeatedly hoping she was in there. " Mary please can we talk"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. To see a woman. Who was not Mary .

" if your looking for the girl staying here she went out a couple of hours ago" she said then stalked off.

I moped all the way down to the lobby to wait for her. Until she gets back. Whenever that is. I sighed.

I sat down in one of the lobby chairs and looked out the lobby window. To see Niall with a girl.

My girl.

He was kissing Mary.