Chapter 6 Privacy?!

(a/n) Hello out there!c: sorry if I take a gazillion years to update but its just I only have like a couple people actually reading it...so ya! the more people more updates

I know these chapters are kinda boring but this one and the next few are cliffhangers!>:) even thoe I hate them! Vote. Comment. Read. Idea's. Enjoyc:<

Louis P.O.V

Did I just do that!? I mean she's so pretty and nice, but I just meet her. Maybe she was too tired to remember. Part of me wishes she'll forget and the other doesn't. Jesus I hate be conflicted.

I notice I have just been walking down the same hallway for about 30 minutes and reach Marys door again. Its a smudge ajar. Maybe I should close it for her. but what if she needs help. C'mon Lou be Superman. Yeah I'm bloody Superman I can do this!

I open it up and walk in. Its nice, just a little smaller than ours, but still nice. The rooms dark so I trip over the end of a table. " ow shit stupid table". I caught myself and stood up. Wondering if she heard.

Then I jump at the sound of a noise and almost trip again. Its coming from the Master Bedroom. That means she's in there! Or maybe not.

I crack it open to see her plopped crookedly on the chair in the room. Poor girl couldn't even make it to the bed.

Then I hear that noise again. Oh it's her snoring. Usually if one of the guys is snoring I roll them off the bed to shut them up. She's so adorable snoring. She's scrunches up her nose when she sleeps. cute.

I pick her up. Wow she's light I feel like I could just throw her up in the air. But I think she'd be mad if I didn't catch her. I set her on the bed pulling back the covers and putting them over her.

Then I move the strand of hair out of her face. While she mutters what I could of swore sounded like Lou. Is she dreaming about me. I wish.

Then I tuck her in. Lean over to her ear and whisper " sweet dreams love" as I plant a kiss on her forehead and smile curls up her lips.

Marys P.O.V.

I awoke with a small tingling on my forehead. I stretch and then flashbacks of last night pop through my head. Did that happen or was it one of my Insane dreams again.

I start to get up when notice I'm in the bed instead of the chair I was pretty sure I laid in when I went to sleep. hmm oh well maybe I slept walk or something.

I get up and get my bag where my clothes were and put them all in the cabinets and closet provided. Then I thought I heard someone talking. nahh I'm just imagining things.

I grab my White tank, black tights, Hollister sweatshirt, and cheetah flats. I wonder if ill see those boy band guys again. I want to look good if I do. I walk into the restroom and jump in the shower.

"shit" I curse as soon as I step in the ice cold water. I grab the knob and turn it all the way to hot. There we go. As soon as I'm done I wrap the towel and dry my hair. After I'm done I slip into my clothes, look inthe mirror. Good lets go. I'm starved.

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom I hear things and smell things. Oh is that Bacon. No Mary there can be an intruder out there. I grab my curling iron knowing it's still hot and step outside.

There I see Lou in the kitchen and niall on the couch with a mouth full of Bacon, watching t.v. in my room! "about time you got out of there love" I look to see a smirking Louis

" what are u doing here" I practically yell. He looks startled and says" well we broke in and decided to eat all your food, well atleast niall did" in a sarcastic tone. Niall turns around saying what I think sounded like"liar", while spitting Bacon.

I shake my head and roll my eyes and bring them back to Louis who has now gotten closer to me. I meet his eyes and give him a seriously look that says I mean business.

"okay well after you know what last night you went stumbling into your room while I walked around the hallway for half an hour and came back around and noticed your door was open I was just going to close it but I wanted to make sure u were safe" he said in one breath.

"oh really then how did niall get here and why was I in the bed instead the chair, hmm?"

he rolled my eyes noticing I was tapping my foot" look when I came I last night u were all laying weird and stuff so I moved u, plus I invited niall because I was bored miss sleeping beauty" I blushed when he said that even though its just a saying.

I finally gave up and sat down when he handed me a plate of food. "For you my darling" he said getting on his knees with a grin. I cracked a smile and rolled my eyes.

"hey Mary""hmmm"? I almost purred. " about last night, when I you know kisse- wait Mary are u ok" he said full of concern.

I looked into his eyes and that's when I got the same feeling as before I last past out. Oh no."Mary!" he yelled before I slipped of the chair feeling weak. but the last thing I felt was someones strong muscline arms catch me. and then it went black. again...

omg what's happening to Mary. and was it really Lou who caught her or someone else. hmm. hint. hint. By the way. I know your probably thinking where's Eleanor but she's not in here. sorry:c I love her but nobody is going to have the same girlfriend in 1D!:o

Vote. Comment. Read. Share. Ideas. Support. Dedication.

Oh and if this thing ever gets a comment I will dedicate the next chapter to them so ya!c:

Bye!:')