Chapter 7 Its ok

(a/n) Hello lovelys!c: If u guys don't like my story just tell me but in a nice way!:( Someone messaged me that my story was crap..:s I'm sorry if it. but here's another chapter! Message me if u want me too take it down..Ya ily guys!!:*

this chapter is dedicated to the very lovely.

@jojo_stypayhorlikson

Go check out there amazing story.

I'm in love with a jerk?

ITS BRILLIANT

Louis P.O.V.

I just stood there while she fell. What's wrong with me. It like what happened with my lil sissy before she past.(a/n) this sister thing is fake I think I'm gonna call her Cass!). oh Cass how I miss her.

Cass was my nine year old sister who passed away 3 years ago. People have already started to move on. But I don't see how I can.

It really killed me too hear from the doxtor about her past history with a tumor. I felt like I just broke to pieces when he said that. its like watching Cass struggle again.

But not only that bothered me but something else. I just stood there in shock thinking its happening again; and it was. Right in that moment I should of swooped in and saved her. So much for Superman tomilinson. Niall caught her!, I mean I love him to death and he's my mate. But I know Mary's my girl. And I'm not losing another girl I love.

Nialls P.O.V.

I kept replaying the memory in my head. Right now I'm sitting in the hospital waiting for the doctor to tell us some news, either good or bad, hopefully good.

I just keep remembering me kneeling down to catch her bony fragile self, but she was warm. I just held her, screaming for Louis to ring for the police. But he just stood there staring.

I lifted her up bridal style grabbing the phone and holding her with my other hand. Wow she's light.

I rang until the operator answered"yes, please send help to Hamilton hotel, my friend just blacked out and she won't wake up!""ok sir calm down help is on the way""well hurry sh-shes not breathing right".Before I could say anything else I heard sirens.

I dropped the phone while speeding off hearing the phone crash as I ran out the door. We were on the 23rd floor. shit.

I ran down the stairs with her in my arms. Earning a few glares but couldnt they see this was serious! I finally reached the bottom of the stairs while paramedics ran thru the door with a gurney.

I flagged them down and they grabbed her from my arms. I kinda didn't want to let go. Weird. Don't think like that your seeing Lilly.

Before I knew it they were out of the hotel and on the way to the hospital. dang. I turned to go up the elavator to get Louis. Pssht forget the stairs, that was the most I worked out in my life.

The elevator opened up to a half crying and half trembling Louis. He looked up to me and we just embraced each other in a hug. I whispered in his ear," it won't happen again I promise".

Mary's P.O.V.

~3 days later~

I awoke feeling sore.Wow, my head hurt, I moved my hand up to my head were there was a bruise I couldn't see it but I could sure feel it.

I all the sudden heard a familiar voice say" your awake thank God Mary" I looked around this light blue room scanning for a voice and found Liam in the chair, wait Liam? I'm def! confused

He laughed"what's so funny lee-lee" I said in a mocking tone sticking my tongue out at him. childish I know. " oh I wasnt laughing at you directly, I thought it was funny you were looking for Louis", he said with a massive grin.

" ew no Liam!, I was just wondering why I'm in the hospital" my voice trailed along and I muttered"again""yeah, don't worry Mary the doc told about us about the tumor, I'm sorry""don't be" I went to lean in to give him a hug but was pulled back by the wires attached to me.

Just then the door opened

to a really tall man who was most likely the doctor and a smiling teary eyed Louis, and seconds later the whole gang stumbled into the room.

I noticed niall waved with a sandwich in his mouth, I smiled and waved back.The doctor cleared his throat"so,.. Ms. Garner you must have realized why your here" I winced thinking about the tumor." don't worry though darling, but there's both good and bad news"...I glanced around noticing the boys enraged glares." well go on man" Louis said sarcasticlly but still serious. "well the good news is your being released from the hospital in a week, but the bad news is.."

(a/n) Gasp! what is it:p my next chapter is gonna be a lil depressing but I really want to address suicide and self harm. Its not cool guys! Its not cool to bully, its not smart to cut, its not even fine to watch someone else go thru it. If there struggling they are just looking for help or guidance no matter how much they deny it!:/ I'm sorry but I'm surrounded by this, and use to cut and I attempted suicide but it's definitely not worth it, but u are:)<3

ILYSM!

If anyone wants to talk either about self harm/suicide or about the story just message me on kik!:)

@alexlovesyouboo