[1.8] - " extra umph "

3rd POV

To make things even more interesting than they already were with the plot twist set out by the CEO, the girls allowed each other to pack their clothes, moving up one. Kiseok packed for Hanyeol, Minju packed for Kiseok, Chao Lin packed for Minju, Yi Zhiu for Chao Lin, Joohwa for Yi Zhiu, Sokyu for Joohwa, Christine for Sokyu, Seulbin for Christine, Hakyeul for Seulbin, Yang for Hakyeul, Syo for Yang, Taehyun for Syo, and Hanyeol for Taehyun.

It was, in Juli (Kiseok)'s words, 'to add extra umph to what is already umph-y'. And that was that; the leader didn't really leave much room for argument anyways, as she had skipped off to start packing just after she spoke of her idea.

Now, all of the girls were packed - new clothes from the unnie line included, though the girls didn't know what had been packed in their own bags - and lined up at the door to say goodbye and such.

"Listen up, girls. Just because we're female, means nothing. If those boys decide to act greasy, tell me. Tell our CEO. Tell their CEO. Nobody will be touching my children, I mean it." Hanyeol announced; as the oldest, she had taken up the motherly role, and she played it quite well.

"Ne, eomma~" Taehyun replied to her teasingly, which earned her a flat look from Hanyeol, which turned to a smile when the younger girl wasn't looking.

"Alright, now. Who's going where first?" Yang spoke up, looking at her message from their manager, which had the name of the group she was staying with, and where the location was at.

"Week one, I've got EXO-K." Hanyeol said, wrinkling her nose. "Lovely.."

"I'm with Super Junior." Juli smirked, resting her free hand on her hip.

"I'm going to be with Teen Top." Minju beamed, brushing her hair from her eyes.

"I have Nu'Est." Chao Lin spoke up, pouting her lips a bit.

"100%." Yi Zhiu tsked.

"SHINee." Joohwa smiled radiantly, pleased.

"Block B." Sokyu's jaw dropped as she stared at her message in disbelief.

"BTS." Christine gave a small, shy smile.

"Red Velvet." Seulbin said sounding surprised, before going on, reading the message. "Oh. It says that one of their members is from Canada so I should have someone to bond with."

"I'm stuck with Monsta X." Hakyeul pouted. "I wanted SHINee."

Yang gave a devious smile, "I have VIXX~"

"Infinite." Syo said simply, shrugging her shoulders.

Everyone turned to look at Taehyun expectantly.

She blinked and looked down at the message before giving a sly smirk. "I've got GOT7."

______________

[filler af lmao guys sorry

the next chapter will start on what they do with the groups.

what all groups and member interactions do you want me to write about? i want to include at least 5 others besides just Taehyun w/ interactions. so comment & let me know]