[2.2] - " welcome to the family "

"Y-Yah! What is BTS doing here?"

The boys of GOT7 got silent, JB included, and gave sheepish smiles, as they knew they were basically doomed.

"Yah!" Came a yell as Taehyun was suddenly tackled back into a hug. She stumbled, not knowing what exactly was going on, but caught the person with a confused look. She stabilized herself and let go of the person, only to see THE J-Hope of BTS in front of her.

"Yah, Hoseok you can't just tackle hug people you don't know." Jin called out, going and dragging the male back from Taehyun.

"I feel like tossed away garbage." Came a female voice from the side.

Taehyun turned to look at the source of the voice and ran to her. She jumped into the girl's embrace and wrapped her arms and legs around her.

"Unnie, you came to save me from the crazy people!"

The boys looked at Taehyun, a bit offended, and squinted at her.

The girl let the Taehyun down and patted her back, "Yah, Taehyun you're over exaggerating."

"When you get attacked by a horse out of nowhere, it's not exaggerating, Christine unnie." Taehyun deadpanned back with a small pout.

Jackson cleared his throat and dragged Taehyun back over to the group of fourteen, being closely followed by Christine, who felt slightly ignored.

"Anyways, we wanted you to meet them since we knew you were a big fan-"

"Of this... Lovely... Scenery, yep you sure were right." Taehyun cut him off, sending daggers with her eyes as she pretended to be engrossed with the inside of the mall.

"Noona, you weren't even interested in coming to the mall until now!" Yugyeom pointed out with a sly look.

"You want to keep that tongue of yours, aegi-ah?" The female threatened back, immediately shutting up the tall GOT7 member.

"How are you going to call him a baby when he's like half a foot taller than you?" Rap Monster spoke up with a small snort of laughter.

Taehyun's narrowed eyes turned to the upcoming rap prodigy next and she placed her hands on her hips. "Actually, we only have a two and a quarter height difference."

"How-"

"She made us measure last night." Mark spoke up, "Something about getting taller and needing to be the tallest in the group."

"Uh..." Christine looked at the group in confusion. "Why?"

"Because humanity needs to receive a grim reminder." Taehyun said confidently, the seven boys she was staying with saying it dully with her in the background.

.

.

.

.

"Well, that was awkward." J-Hope whistled after the stretch of silence.

"Let's head back to our dorm." Jr suggested, cringing slightly. "We're attracting a big crowd already and we won't have a lot of privacy here.."

____________

O-kay.." Taehyun whistled as they all settled around the lounge in the boys' dorm room. "This is still awkard."

"Oh! Introductions." Jin spoke up.

All of the BTS boys stood up and did their greeting. "BANG! TAN, Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida."