[2.3] - " scream "

"Savage as fuck." Yoongi murmured softly after Taehyun hung up on Jeonghan.

That drew in a long line of nods and a soft agreement. "Word."

"Well, now that that lovely display is over, let's do something fun. Like play a game." Taehun breathed out.

"Like what?" Christine tilted her head.

"Seven minutes in heaven. Christine, you and I can be the moderators. Now-"

"You just want to see Yoonmin and VHope in action." Mark rolled his eyes and flicked Taehyun's forehead.

She pouted and rubbed her forehead, sure there would be a mark later, and looked away from her 'oldest brother' with a frown. "You forgot TaeKook and JinJoon."

.

.

.

.

"Hyung, what's TaeKook?" Jungkook spoke up, looking to Taehyung questionably.

Taehyun started to answer, "It's you and Taehyung's sh-"

"Honestly, noona, leave the fetus alone. He's too young to know." Yugyeom scolded Taehyun lightly, making the 'shame' gesture at her.

"... Yugyeom-ah." Taehyun sighed, shaking her head.

"Mwo?"

"He's older than you, dumb ass."

"Taehyung hyung, Taehyun noona said a bad word!" Jungkook spoke up, looking at Taehyun in disbelief and slight horror that his noona could 'say such horrible words'.

"Are you really older than Yugyeom?" Taehyun squinted at him. "I mean really? It's only like a months difference as far as I know, and Yugyeom curses all the time, but you're like this-" Taehyun was cut off by the droning from GOT7, who knew where she was going with this.

"Innocent cinnamon bun, too precious for this world."

"Cinnamon with an 's', honey, because have you seen those hip thrusts on stage." Taehyun pretended to fan herself and whistled. "Hot damn."

"Hyung, does that make noona a pervert?" Yugyeom spoke up, turning to Jr with a skeptical look.

Jr simply shrugged. "Maybe?"

"It doesn't make me a pervert!" Taehyun looked horrified.

"It just makes her your typical BTS fangirl." Christine pointed out.

"Wait wait wait." Yoongi spoke up with a slightly disappointed look before pointing to himself. "I thought I was the favorite?"

"You are, you are, but damn. Have you seen those hips at work?" Taehyun pointed out as she looked up at him, crossing her legs and leaning back on her palms on the floor.

"And have you seen mine at work? I can do it better." Yoongi argued with a pained look, quite offended that he seemed to be getting beaten out of his position as favourite by the maknae of his group.

"Um, duh? Weekly Idol for the win, babe." Taehyun gave a thumbs up. "That elimination was uncalled for, even if you looked constipated while doing those hip rolls."

"THANK YOU. Someone gets it! And it wasn't constipation, it was the look of a seductive man." Yoongi told her with a pleased look.

"Lets be real, the whole fandom gets it. There were probably some pretty soaked panti-"

"Did you really call Yoongi hyung babe?" J-Hope cringed, cutting off the conversation before they could finish and Jungkook could ask what 'soaked panties' were..