Chapter 51: We're Done

Hiya everyone!

I'm really sorry for the late update! I've honestly been extremely busy with school.

Also, it's not that I had a writer's block, because I knew what this chapter would be about, but I just didn't feel like writing.

Plus, I had no idea how to go about writing this chapter.

Anyways, enough excuses, it's time for the chapter! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

I strolled through the streets of Magnolia, searching for a cake shop.

I was originally supposed to go cake shopping with Jellal, but he had something important to do, and couldn't make it.

But that was alright, I was perfectly happy searching for cake by myself.

I didn't ask anyone else to come with me, because there was something going on with Lisanna, Natsu, and Lucy.

Yeah, I knew something was up, but I didn't want to interfere with them. They had to learn to deal with whatever was going on by themselves. 

Anyways, as I passed a cafe, I saw Jellal sitting at an outdoor table, tapping his fingers, which was a habit of his when he was waiting for someone.

He had never told me about this.

My curiosity got the best of me, and I quietly took a seat at a table far behind his, so his back was to me.

A waiter came up to me, asking if I wanted anything, and I ordered a strawberry cake.

Because it was early in the morning, he looked at me strangely, but nodded, promising hat the cake would be it shortly.

If I was going to watch Jellal, I might as well have what I was out for in the first place.

And no, I wasn't spying on him. I was simply watching him to see who he was meeting, without him knowing.

After a few minutes, Ultear walked over to Jellal's table, and gave him a hug, before sitting down in front of him.

Why was this more important than helping me find strawberry cake?

But I decided to wait a little longer, knowing that they could be meeting for guild reasons. Although, I definitely did not approve of that hug.

As I watched them, my cake came, but I was too busy watching them to eat it. Although, I couldn't really hear what they were saying.

After a few more minutes, Jellal gave something to Ultear, and Ultear kissed Jellal's cheek, before leaving the cafe.

That was it. I wasn't about to sit by and watch that happen. I got out of the cafe, and waited until I saw Jellal exit.

"So that was more important than spending time with me?"  I asked, folding my arms.

Jellal looked over at me in surprise, and something vanished from his hands.

"Erza? Were you spying on me?" Jellal asked, as I walked up to him.

"No. I was simply watching to see who you were meeting and why, without you noticing," I said.