Prologue

JASON
I stared out of the helicopter, unto the quiet and calm forest. But I don't know what's real or not anymore. So many years in the Survival District and I was exposed to fake stuff? Gordon said that GENS used fake trees and fake light and now...exposed to real stuff? It was hard to believe. The tree leaves were darker and the wood bark was more rough...it didn't seem natural. Fake. But the things in the Survival District were fake.

Life is fake to me...nothing will ever be real to me again.

GRACE
This was a chaotic 36 hours. I wonder what happened to Kenny. I guess he's just gonna die in the prison we made, that has no point anymore. I also what's gonna become of those we left behind. They'll probably eat each other soon. It was too horrific to even think about. Leaving the Survival District was good...but bad at the same time.

ANGIE
I was in a room. I can't remember much since I was electrocuted, but I was in a room. A white room, made of white large bricks. There was a chair and a desk. I sat in the desk. There was a security camera on the roof, which I would occasionally give the finger or shout abusive comments at. The locked door unlocked. The door opened. A man walked in. Casual clothes. "Angie Walker?" He asks. Walker? Was that my last name? "I don't know my last name, but yeah, my name's Angie" I reply, standing up, sneering. The man smiles. "Come with me...Director Zach Donald is waiting for you in his office" the man says. I raise an eyebrow. "Who is that?" I ask, confused. The man chuckles as if it was obvious. "The Director of GENS. The founder, the CEO. Duh!"