Chapter 7.

+~+~Vanessa pov+~+~
I woke up and started to walk downstairs. As I got to the bottom step I heard people talking for the kitchen. I stayed for a moment to listen.
Grape: " I well tell you but you can't get mad or tell her.
"Graser: " Okay what is it."
Grape: " I like Vanessa more than a sister like I love her."
Bee: " Awe Grape that's so cute I ship it."
Grape: " Thanks."
Does he really like me? I walked back up the stairs and climbed over the covers on my bed. Then my mind took over. What if he isn't lying and he does like me? I mean I do have a big crush on him. Then I heard my door open so I closed my eyes. Someone walked to my bed and sat down.
+~+~Grape pov~+~+
After telling them I'm in love with Vanessa I went to her room. I open the door and sat on her bed. I sat there looking at her. (Not in a weird way.) She had a rough life. I wonder if she likes me. I went up to her ear and whisper " Only  if you knew how much you mean to me." And I left her room so she could rest. I walk down to my room. I started to playing a game of CSGO.
~+~+Vanessa pov~+~+
About a minute or so later the bed moved. And the next thing I knew was Grape whispering " Only if you knew how much you mean to me." Does he really mean it? I just sat there thinking if he means it. Like we met 2 days ago. How does he like me? I'm not likeable. And I just remember that I can see visions. Why am I able to see them?  I got up and looked around at my stuff maybe there will be something. I saw my Great- Grandma's watch she gave my 2 weeks before she died. I went over and picked it up.  At that moment I got another vision.
/\/\ Vision/\/\
I saw myself when I was little. It was the moment that my grandma gave me her watch. Right before she gave it to me she put it to her lips and said something.
Grandma: " Now Vanessa keep this safe. It will help you when you are older. I know you not old enough to understand now but in a few years you will. Just make sure if you have this with you at all times okay sweetheart."
Me: " Yes Grandma I love you."
Grandma: " I love you too Vanessa."
Then the scene changed to the day I was in the car with my parents. I look closer and saw that the watch was there. But I know I was going have it with me that day. I watch the scene again and saw my Grandma put it there. Wait, she saved my life. That car hit my side which was the side that my mother and I was on. I keep watching the scene. There was a gold glow around me as the car hit me. It was like she knew that something would happen. Then everything went black.
/\/\End  Vision/\/\/ 
I found myself sitting on the floor by my window. I was thinking about what just happened. Then I looked up to see my Grandma standing there in front of me.
Me: " Grandma what's going on?"
Grandma: " Vanessa You are different than others."
Me: " Why me and why did you save me?"
Grandma: " Like I said you are different. And you are just like me, Went you was 5 years old you started to show the signs..." She looked at my door. I look back and no one was there.
Me: " Grandma what is it?"
Grandma: " I got to go. Someone it coming. If you need help try to find me."
Me: " I love you Grandma."
Grandma: " I love you too."
With that she was gone and my door opened. I look to see who it is.
Me: Hey Grape."
Grape: " Hey Vanessa how are you feeling?"
Me: " Fine how are you?"
Grape: " Great."
I remember that he saw that he likes me and that I knew a lot to him.
Me: "So do you want to go and get something to eat?"
Grape: " Sure lets go."