1. The Storm Attacks The Jolly Roger

The turbulent sea attacked the ship with all its might, trying to drown the thieves that dared to sail across its shimmering surface. The waves were exceptionally powerful as they crushed into rocks and the Pirates ship. The waves crushed into each other in a rapid pace both horrifying and thrilling. It violently splashed droplets of water into the air. The sea was seething with anger as it sent winds to howl and waves to drown. Clouds of every shade of grey invaded the peaceful azure sky with electrical bolts and thunderous storm it terrified the wanderers of the sea.    The water thrust at boats and crashed into rocks. Roars of the wind as it swept by sent shivers down the sailors spines. The thick taste of salt clung to the air as rain crashed onto the surface of the sea. The storm cackled and roared at the intruders. The waves grew from swift movements to harsh and vicious crushes. 

Through it all a pirate ship sailed swiftly across the ocean surface. Loud deep voices sung a song known only to the thieves and beggars. Together they sang as the sailed into, yet another storm, but no pirate fears a storm; a man that fears a storm better stays home with a flowery gown on and work on his knitting skills.   

"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Drink and the devil had done for the rest

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike

The bosun brained with a marlinspike

And cookey's throat was marked belike

It had been gripped by fingers ten;

And there they lay, all good dead men

Like break o'day in a boozing ken

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum."   The ship shook as strong waves collided with the wood causing the salty water to splatter onto the deck. The rain slapped onto the faces of the men as they worked together to sail through the menacing storm.  Hand in hand, they worked. As the men worked on getting the water back into the sea and coming out of this raging storm alive, a captain stood observing his crew. Every now and then he'd shout out a demand and correct an error of one of his crew.   

They sailed across the vicious sea victoriously. The waves caused the boat to sway from left to right, causing the crew to loose control of the boat but only for a second, once again they were in control and the boat sailed on their demand. But of course the crew only followed the demands of their captain. As the waves crushed into the boat and shook the men on board, the boat sailed through it all with all it's pirate glory. The men continued to sing, with each quake they're voices increased in volume.   

"Fifteen men of the whole ship's list

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Dead and be damned and the rest gone whist!

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The skipper lay with his nob in gore

Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore

And the scullion he was stabbed times four

And there they lay, and the soggy skies

Dripped down in up-staring eyes

In murk sunset and foul sunrise

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum."

The gusts of rain lashed down the deck and whipped the many faces of the crew. The wind continued to thrash and roar in a vicious manner and Captain Killian Jones took this opportunity to save his crew from death and started to shout demands at random crew members. The Captains black hair was drenched with his black jacket clung to his toned body and his piercing blue eyes somehow seemed to glow through the storm. For a pirate he was quite handsome, which gave him the advantage of luring beautiful woman into believing his gibberish love talks.