I think she is a psycho.

OKAI. So, here it is. What do you think?? I dedicated this one to one awesome reader. Thanks a lot guys, for the feedback and comments. SO keep up! And lemme knw what you think of this chappie? <3

It was my fourth day at T.H.H. I hurried to the gym for my p.e class. I was lost in my thoughts about what had happened the other day at Mel's house. I had successfully completely avoided her for the past four days, claiming that I had homework or was late for class or making up another stupid excuse. 

I was still mad at her for being so rude and abandoning Jordan when he needed her to reassure him that everything was alright. I didn't expect her to blow up her stupid opinion infront of everybody. All of us were keeping a distance from her though I didn't think that she realized that because these past days, she was too busy flirting with guys other than Jordan and also very suprisingly and weirdly, with Zayn. 

I tried to recall what had happened that day after I told my friends about Zayn and detention. 

"I cannot believe how stupid you are." Mel said in a nasty tone. 

I was kinda shocked at the tone and the words so I guess I was wordless for that moment. 

An awkward silence filled up the house and I glanced at Nina. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth in an 'o' shape. 

I cleared my throat and Melissa stared at me. "What?" She asked, "That wasn't clear enough for you?" 

"Mel, I don't understand what is going on and why you are so mad at me. I didn't do anything. What is going on?" I whispered, a little shaken from her tone. 

"Huh? Was that right? What is going on?" Mel asked as she faced Jordan. Her boyfriend was wordless too. I was almost sure that no one had seen this Mel before. 

"I will tell you once again, you dumbass." She turned to me. 

This time, I was really mad. "What the hell? Do not call me a dumbass, Melissa. And please explain to me what you are talking about because I am not getting any of this." I yelled at her. 

Then, Mel did the unexpected and started laughing and believe me when I say this, it was like the evil villians laughing in those TV shows. Maybe I watch too much TV shows, but I could have sworn she was grinning like a mad woman. But soon that grin turned into a frown and then, I was introduced to Melissa the bitch in person.

"Oh. Why would you know, you are too stupid. Whatever. Let me just tell you this. Stay away from Zayn Malik if you don't want to get hurt." She screamed at me. 

I was caught off guard. "Are you threatening me? What is going to happen if I don't stay away from Zayn? Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?"

"Don't make me repeat myself, Jacobs. Zayn Malik is dangerous. He is a player. He uses girls just for the pleasure of sex and then, just throw them away like garbage." She warned me. 

"So?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. Wait, a minute, she thought that I was falling for him?And then, I started laughing. 

Mel didn't find it very amusing because she sneered at me, "What the hell are you laughing about?"

I stopped laughing and faced her, "You think I like Zayn Malik. Because, girly, I don't."

Then, all of a sudden, the worry and seriousness on her face washed away and she looked surprised. "Oh. You don't?" 

"Hell no." I laughed, raising my hands in my defense. 

She laughed along with me, which was kinda funny considering the fact that she was threatening me a while ago.