SNEAK A PEEK

SNEAK A PEEK [unedited.]

I was barely seventeen and young, dressed in a royal-blue stripes colour-block strapless dress and black silver accent ankle cuff high heel sandals with my hair flowing down on my shoulders. I walked into Carl Beau's party with my best friend Tere.

At the entrance, we paused and glanced at each other, "You ready for this?" I asked her, double checking my appearence. 

She rolled her eyes dramatically, "Yes mom. So can we go inside now? And stop doing that, you look fine?" She said, slapping my arm away from where it had been tugging my thigh lengh dress down.

I squeezed my eyes and thought, "What the hell?" and screamed out "Let's party!" and rushed inside. We were welcomed by none other than Carl himself who checked me out before giving me a red plastic cup filled with god knows what. 

Keeping my eyes on Carl, I drank the whole cup in one shot and handed it to him who looked totally surprised. Then a smile  broke on his face and he cried out, "Ladies and gentleman! Jacobs has come out of the library."

Tere and I  rolled our eyes and linked our arms and headed into the throng of people. I looked around seeing if there was one sould I could recognize. 

I have no clear idea of what I was doing then, but after a few minutes, I was no longer the nerd but a girl who was partying hard. 
My memory..foggy. 

But I remember dancing on the table and then, I was lying on the table with a piece of lime in my mouth  while a guy licked salt off me. I had my sixth cup of alcohol in hand and after the body shots were done, I was sucking some other brownish blonde haired strangers face  in the corner of Carl's living room.

Then, I woke up to the sunlight streaming on my face. I blinked and was quickly aware of my surroundings. The brownish blonde haired dude was sleeping on the other side of the bed which wasn't mine. 

The memories of Carl's party came back and I realized that I had no idea of where I was. I got up from the bed and nearly screamed out loud at the sight of my naked body with love bites covering most of my skin. 

I was then out of the bed in one shot, picking up my clothes and dressing. When I was dressed, I searched for my shoes and found them abandoned at the door. I took them in hand not bothering to wear them because lets face it, they were heels and heels made sound and here I was trying to escape from a room where I had done something that I don't remember with a STRANGER.

I tiptoed out of the room, and down the stairs when I heard the deep voice, "Leaving so soon?" I blushed scarlet at being caught and turned around to face the deep voiced stranger who turned out to be not a stranger at all. 

It was Aaron Parker, smirking at me dressed in none other than black boxer briefs low on his hips. "Aaron?" I asked my eyes wide. 

"Yeah. Me!" He exclaimed. "Where were you going?" He asked me. 

"Umm. Home?" I said the obvious answer and he shook his head. "No little girl, we are going back to my bed where we are going to finish what we started last night."

"Last night?" I squeaked, my face full of horror. "Yes sweetheart. We were having so much fun tearing each others' clothes off when you fell asleep." He informed me and I gasped.

"NO. I am going. Bye Aaron.!" I bid him good bye and turned around but a strong arm gripped my waist and I was dragged back into the bedroom. 

Aaron threw me on the bed and that's when I started to panick. "Aaron please. Last night was a mistake. I was drunk." I managed to say out loud.

But Aaron didn't care, he was on me in a second and then the sound of clothes being ripped out was heard. 

I was naked again and he looked at my trembling body trying to fight him off. He just threw back his head and laughed with a smirk in his eyes. "You are gonna enjoy this. I've been meaning to do this for a very long time." He said to me before sliding off his boxers and pulling out a foil wrapped package  out of nowhere.

So, that's it? Whatcha think? Good enough for a peek?
Read, Vote, Comment!
xxx Delilah