So, How Was Detention?

People! Here is the long awaited fourth chapter. Thanks guys for all your feedbacks.

Thanks to my best friend @PomegranateDessert for editing the story again. You've become my personal editor, YAY!.

Annnd without further delay, I give you "So, How Was Detention?". Read, comment, vote, thank you! See you at the end. ! <3

I sighed and sat down in the furthest seat from him and took out my sketchbook. Might as well as use this time for something useful, though I wasn't sure if I could do anything with Mr.Asshole in this room.

I ignored Zayn's existence and started drawing what ever that came into my mind. I like to draw to clear my mind. I feel as if it is the escape from this unperfect world.

I was halfway through my sketch when I noticed that the room was unusally quiet. I looked around and was surprised when I couldn't find his annoying figure. I just shurugged, thinking that it was a typical Zayn thing.

After awhile, I looked at my complete sketch. Great! I just drew the asshole when I'm supposed to be hating him, not that I don't hate him. I mean,..oh nevermind.

I think it's been half an hour now. I've been sitting here on the same spot for half an hour and no sign of Malik. My mind changed when I heard the sound of the door being shut. I turned around in my seat and saw the culprit himself.

He looked as if he had just gotten out of the shower. I know, right? I was confused as hell. He ditched..well..almost..ditched detention to go take a shower. How weird can this guy get?

Zayn ran his finger's through his wet hair and I found myself staring at him. His chocolate brown eyes met my hazel eyes and his lips quirked at the corners. I didn't even know that my mouth was wide open until he said, "Princess, you might want to close your mouth unless you want to catch a fly in it."

I quickly closed my mouth, mentally hitting myself for being stupid and being thankful that I didn't drool. DO NOT BLAME ME! He is too attractive, if you know what I mean. Too attractive that it is almost dangerous.

After I broke off the stare, I closed my sketch book and forced a smile on my face. "Where have you been?" I asked. He just shrugged and said, "None of your business, princess. Though am touched to know that you missed me."

Just like that. He just says, it's none of my business to my face and makes a stupid comment. I rolled my eyes and looked at anything but Zayn. "Whatever. When does this thing end anyway?" I asked him and he started laughing. I was very confused and asked him, "What are you laughing about?"

He continued laughing and I started tapping my heels impatiently. I think he got annoyed by the sound because he finally stopped laughing and looked at me. "You can go home anytime. You didn't even have to come to detention in the first place. Nobody cares and when I mean nobody I mean nobody.Not even the principal will care if you ditch this."

I was horrified. Totally. "You mean I just spent a boring hour in this place for nothing? Why didn't you tell me before?" I stood up and walked over to him and hit his arm. He rubbed the place where I hit him and looked at me as if I had lost my mind. "Ouch! What the hell was that for?" He asked. "And for the record, you still have fifteen minutes left in this 'boring hour' as you call it." He said while putting air quotes on 'boring hour'.

I glared at him and put on my angry face, "For not telling me that I could leave detention." "Oh that." He looked like he finally got it, "Well, you can leave now with thirteen minutes still on the clock."

I shot a whatever look at him and started for the door with him behind me. "So, why do you look like you got out of the shower, again?" I asked him, thinking that he would say that it was none of my business again. However he surprised me by actually answering. "I got a little dirty because of a chick in the hallway."