New Girl, Bad first impression.

Here. After the long break, I've finally uploaded. Read and Vote People! And thank you to those who voted for the other chapters. Annd for the feedbacks too! I love you  all!

 This chapter is dedicated to Fashionfanfics for giving feedbacks on every chapter. I hope you all love this! <3

Rrrrinnng! Rrrrinng!

Stupid alarm clock! I reached over to press the snooze button for the fifth time.

Just then, there was a knock on my door and my dad hollered, " Alice Rose Jacobs, you better be awake. It's almost 6:30."

I groaned and flopped back on the bed when dad called again, "C'mon baby girl. Get up. Don't make me come in."

"Ugh. OK dad.I’m up.I’m up." I said as I walked towards the door.

I opened it startling my dad. He looked surprised. "Now go. So that I can shower." With this, I slammed the door, and walked back to make the bed.

I went to the bathroom and took my green brush and brushed my teeth. Then, I stripped off the pink tank top and the pair of pink PJ shorts I was wearing and got into the shower.

I had a habit of singing in the shower so I started singing “Where have you been” by Rihanna. I even started dancing in a while.

I've been everywhere man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me 

Love me all night long 

I've been everywhere man

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe

Where have you been

Cause I never see you out

Are you hiding from me, yeah?

Somewhere in the crowd

Where have you been 

All my life, all my life

Where have you been, all my life

I've been everywhere man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me

Love me all night long

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe

When my shower was over I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a purple towel around my body and walked to the mirror. I wiped off the condensation on it and looked at my reflection.

I dried myself off and blow dried my hair . I then did a light make-up with a light brown eye shadow over my eyelids, mascara and eyeliner. I also put on a pale pink lip gloss.

I dressed myself in a white blouse tucked into my high waisted black jeans. I took gold flats and put them on. After a lot of pacing around, I took of the flats and wore my nude heels.