Chapter 39

"Hey hey! Lanie told me. And damn she is angry." Espo interrupted.

"I know she is. She was really angry at me too. But what's it?" I said, and let go of Ryan.

"Well, she knows the Real cause of death. And there where fingerprints all over the body. We know who was with her, or who the killer was."

"And what keeps you off of telling us?" Ryan asked curious.

"She was hitted by a car. The car trowed her against a tree. What caused her a big cut in her head, she was death immediately." I got little tears in my eyes, Ryan pulled me closer. He probably noticed. "And the fingerprints where from Caitlin. She was there when Brooklin died. More? We don't know." I was relieved, and sad at the same time. "I have the feeling someone kidnapped Caitlin."

"I know that for sure, she would have stayed with her. Caitlin can't leave Brooklin a second alone. Why now well?" I said, looking at both of them.

"We need to find that car, and Caitlin. She might be in bad danger." Espo said.

"How do we find her?"

"I don't know Kate. But we will find her." Espo said, to calm me down.

"Detective Beckett and Detective Ryan. My office please. Oh Detective Esposito, head back on the case please." Espo nodded, And Ryan and I walked towards Gates office. "Close the door please." As she said, Ryan closed the door. "And sit down, we have something to discuss." We both sat down. And looked at her. "Might know why you're here?"

"No sir. No clue." I said, and Ryan just shooked his head.

"Okay, well good. Then you didn't hear it." We looked at her. "You two are going undercover." Both shocked. "As a couple, to take Caitlin back." Again we shocked.

"Uh, undercover? As a couple?" I asked.

"Yes Detective. If you want your daughter back. Then yes."

"I want her back. Ofcourse." I said.

"Detective Ryan?"

"Everything for her daughter sir." He said, and I was thankful he said yes.

"Good. Call your Husband Kate, You your Wife Kevin. Then we can start the process. I will tell everything after you called." She stood up, and walked away. I looked at Ryan.

"Thank You!" I said. Ans smiled at him.

"That's where Partners are for Kate. I want that you can be happy, and not so stressful as the last couple weeks."

"I owe you Ryan! Again! Well, call Jenny. I need to call Castle." I smiled at him, and walked away. He followed, and called Jenny. I called Castle.

"Tell me you have something!" He asked in excitement.
"Well, yes. And I need to say something. What might be weird."
"Oh is it bad?"
"No. It's weird." I chuckled.
"Tell me Kate!"
"Well, Ryan and I need to go undercover. As a couple." I paused. "Then we can get Caitlin back. That's the only way how we get her back."
"Well, if that was everything. Tell me the weird thing."
"Castle. That was the weird thing."
"You said there was a weird thing. You and Ryan going undercover. That's okay."
"I said, Like a couple Castle."
"That's weird. Okay. Why didn't you say that?"
"Because you didn't listen."
"Right. Get Caitlin back, and take care of Yourself and Ryan! Please! Come back heal, and not injured."
"I will do my best Babe. But I need to go now. We call soon. Take care of yourself too. And get your mom with you! Please!"
"I love you!"
"Love you too babe." I said and hang up. I looked at Ryan, he layed his pone down too. And together we got back into Gates' office. "Let the battle begin." I thought.