Chapter 41

'No! Kate stop it! You can't do that!? No!! Kate! Keep yourself off of him. Don't do this! You're strong enough to know that Ryan is your partner! Not your husband. Oh gosh.... Kate you need to stop this!' There was that voice in my head, I knew I was wrong now. But I couldn't fight against him. This was only an act. Was it? Damn his kisses where so sweet. He was so sweet. But I can't be in love with my Partner, and Best Friend. No Kate. You can't. And you have to stop this, right NOW!

"Mh, you know. I never thought that would happen Sash." Now he laid besides me, my head on his chest.

"You know? Me neither." I said, and smiled shyly.

"You're the greatest wife I could wish!"

"Am I?" I chuckled.

"Yes. And I don't want to loose you. Not in a million years." Oh damn. His sweet words again. I guess he did mean this.

"Well, we still didn't had dinner."

"No, we haven't. You still want some dinner? I can make you some!"

"Like what?" Now Ryan started to get the gentleman. I didn't know that he could cook. But okay.

"Everything you want!"

"I asked an example." I laughed.

"Ofcourse. Uhh, what about Pasta Carbonara? Spaghetti Bolognese? Fish and Chips? What you want!"

"Pasta Carbonara sounds delicious. I never had it really, what's it?"

"You will see. Take a shower, and come back to the kitchen. It will be ready in 20." He got up, and kissed me. He took his clothes back on, and walked away. I collected some clean clothes, and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. When I was done, I kept staring at myself in the mirror. I wanted to break it. I was stupid. I did this stupid thing. And I wanted to cry out loud. I had so many different thoughts. And everything led to one thing. Where they good? Where they bad?

"Sash? You ready?" I heard his smooth voice.

"Yeah, give me a second." I answered. I quickly did my hair in a messy bun. And walked down. It smelled delicious! Holy crap.

"You look stunning darling!" He said, and placed the plates on the table. I sat down, and he did too. Opposite of me.

"It smells so good!" I said, and took a small bite. "And it is really tasteful! Where did you learn cooking?"

"As a kid, my mom learned me. And I helped her a lit with cooking. Because we had a big family, there where always hands needed for dinner. And my mom cooked always Italian. So yeah." He chuckled.

"It sounds so sweet! I didn't really learned it. When my dad died, I had to take care of myself. That's when I started cooking myself. No one learned me, like they did with you."

"I am sorry." He looked down.

"No, what? Why? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I thought it would be hard to talk about that."

"It is. But I have learned to live with it. And you're there. I can open my heart with you." Now he smiled. He really liked that, well I opened my heart always by Ryan. He is my person of trust.

"It's good to open your heart."

"I love you." I smiled, and he blushed.

"I love you even more."

"Not possible!"

"Trust me, it is Sasha." I smiled even more. All the things he said, it sounds like he meaned it. Everything.