Games

It was around 11:30 at night. Boss had asked Scott and Vincent to clean up the party tables before their night shift started, and the two men had agreed to complete the task. Scott was busy wiping pizza crumbs off a table as Vincent threw away discarded party hats and pizza boxes.

Scott suddenly got an idea. He grinned mischievously and threw a crumpled-up napkin at the purple man standing in front of him. Vincent quickly looked up and smirked. "Oh, so you wanna play that game? Ok."

He threw a party hat at Scott, but he quickly dodged it and threw another napkin. Without warning, Vincent pulled out his knife and smirked. "Heh.....you better start running if you want to win the game Scotty." Scott's eyes widened and he ran in the opposite direction.

"I'll give you a ten second head start!" Vincent called after him. Scott, already breathing heavily, darted into one of the mini playhouses for kids. He crawled into a tube and tried to remain as quiet as possible. "Ten! I'm coming, Scotty~"

Scott attempted to adjust himself in the small space, but he realized he couldn't move his arms. He tried to move his legs, but they were stuck too. Scott gasped. He was trapped in a small space with a murderer looking for him. Well, this was kind of a regular thing with Vincent, but still.

He listened to Vincent's footsteps as they slowly became louder and louder. All of a sudden, he was standing in front of the tube. Scott could only see his legs, and he prayed that Vincent couldn't see him at all. But Vincent crouched down and grinned maniacally when he saw Scott's terrified face.

"Game over, Scotty."

Scott struggled to get out of the tube, but he was still stuck. Vincent stared confusedly at him for a minute before realizing that the phone guy couldn't move. He tried to suppress a laugh. "W-What? What's so funny?" Scott questioned, becoming more flustered by the minute.

"Oh, nothing. I've just never seen you so.........vulnerable before....." Scott shivered as Vincent spoke. He didn't like where this was going.

Vincent gripped his knife tightly and brought it towards Scott's neck. He pressed lightly into the soft skin, drawing a small amount of blood. Scott winced at the pain and squirmed around. Vincent laughed. He was really enjoying this.

A beeping noise startled both men. It was Scott's watch, telling him that the night shift was about to begin. Scott began to speak, even though the knife was still pressed against his neck. "V-Vincent.....the n-night shift......we have to g-get to the office......"

Vincent's grin widened. "Hm.......you know what? I think I want to go home early tonight......you know........watch a movie or something......." Scott gasped.

"V-Vincent! Wait! Don't leave me here! T-Those animatronics will.......will......" Scott couldn't finish his sentence as he imagined being shoved into a Freddy Fazbear suit, blood leaking out around the bottom of the costume. The pain would be...........unbearable. Scott gulped and tried not to start sobbing right then and there as Vincent cut the power.

It was now completely dark, and Scott couldn't see a thing. "See you in the morning, Scotty.........hopefully~" Vincent said, pushing through the main doors and locking them behind him. Scott gulped and listened to the silence of the pizzeria. He attempted to move once again, but he was unsuccessful. Maybe the animatronics would stay where they were since there was no one in the office.

He was wrong.

Scott was forcefully pulled out of the tube. He cringed as he was held upside down by his legs. His captor, probably Freddy himself, began walking toward the backstage room, where all of the costumes were kept......

Scott, sensing that this was the end, began to sob uncontrollably. He didn't want to die. Not like this.

Scott knew that he was in the backstage room when the air got colder. It was always colder than the rest of the pizzeria in this room......

Scott continued to sob as he was thrown on the floor with a loud thud. He scooted backwards until his back was against the wall. He had nowhere to run.

And then........................

Nothing.

Absolute silence.

Was this it? Was he.........dead?

Laughter rang in his ears. It sounded.........familiar.

Wait a minute.

......

"Vincent?"

Scott was pulled up from the floor and into someone's arms. "Did you actually think I would let you die here? The only way you're going to die is at the mercy of my knife. And that time hasn't come yet."

Scott couldn't stop sobbing, no matter how hard he tried. It had all been a prank, but.........it felt so real. He thought he was as good as dead. "Hey.....it's ok.....don't cry..."

Vincent brought a hand up to Scott's face and wiped away his tears. "I'm sorry if I scared you.......I just think you're adorable when you're scared."

Scott buried his face in Vincent's neck and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to die. He was safe with Vincent. And things were going to stay that way.