Tough Customer

Scott sighed and looked around the party room, making sure no kids were getting into any trouble. He was working the day shift, and he still had about 2 hours left. Luckily, Vincent had the day off, so things were pretty quiet - except for, you know, the screaming kids.

The Phone Guy was just about to go on break when something purple suddenly caught his eye. Thinking it was just a kid's shirt, he shrugged it off. But a closer look told Scott that he hadn't seen a purple shirt. He had seen Vincent. Scott groaned and turned away from the purple male, heading in the opposite direction. But it was no use.

Vincent grabbed Scott by the arm and yanked him backwards. "Hey! No need to be so rough! Anyway, why are you here? Isn't today your day off?" Scott said with a huff. Vincent only grinned. "Today is my day off. But that doesn't mean I can't show up as a customer." Scott stared at Vincent in disbelief.

"You do know this is a kid's place, right?" Scott questioned.

Vincent only continued to grin. "Well, if I remember it correctly, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is "A magical place for kids and grown- ups alike".

Scott sighed and simply said, "Let me show you to your table."

The Phone Guy led Vincent to an empty table towards the back of the establishment. Vincent sat down and crossed his arms with a smug look on his face. "Can I order a pizza?" He asked Scott. "Sure, whatever. I'll go put your order in." And with that, Scott headed off towards the kitchen.

A few minutes later, the pizza was ready. But when Scott showed up at Vincent's table, the purple male was frowning. "What's wrong? I brought you your pizza."

"Well, I kind of wanted to see you wearing some tight shorts or something like that."

Scott blushed slightly and dropped the pizza on Vincent's table. "Not gonna happen. Now enjoy your pizza and-"

"Whoa whoa whoa Mr. Ring Ring. You are refusing to get the customer what he wants. Couldn't you be fired for something like that?" Vincent said, the smug look reappearing on his face.

Scott stared at Vincent for a moment. "W-Well I........I suppose.....................Oh, you wouldn't."

Vincent grinned. "Oh, I would. A quick trip to Boss's office and you could be unemployed faster than I can say toast."

Scott nervously played with his hands for a moment before giving an annoyed sigh. "I'll be right back......." He said, walking away from Vincent's table.

~~~~~

Scott stared at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe he was actually doing this, just because a purple pervert had threatened to get him fired. He had found a pair of tight shorts in the break room and was now wearing them. He sighed. At least this would only take a minute.

Walking into the party room, Scott ignored the weird looks he received from parents and children. He made his way to Vincent's table and cleared his throat. "Well, are you happy?" He asked.

Vincent looked up, a blush creeping onto his features. Scott also felt his face flush when Vincent's eyes slowly trailed downward. "Y-You do know I'm only doing this so that I don't lose my job, right?" Scott questioned as Vincent stood up from the table and walked over to him.

"Oh, I know that. But I'm getting a lot more out of this than you are." Vincent said as he grabbed Scott's arm and started to pull him to the door.

"Hey! Stop it! My shift isn't over yet!" Scott cried, struggling to get out of Vincent's grasp.

"Sorry, Scott. This just can't wait." Vincent said with a grin.

Scott blushed as his mind began to wander. Was Vincent going to.......?

Uh oh.

A/N: Why ya gotta be so pervy all the time, Vincent? XD I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. I was super busy >~< Also, does anyone want to request anything? I'm not sure what to write about next. Anyway, hope you all have an awesome day! Bai :D