I'll Keep You Safe

A/N: Hello Hello! I'm back with another PG x PG story requested by peacock123bird In this story, Vincent is shy and has an abusive father. Well, that's all you need to know. It's kinda sad in the beginning, but it gets better! I promise ^_^

Vincent sighed as he noticed his father's car in the driveway. He was going to have to deal with his dad's yelling, whether he liked it or not.

A few days ago, Vincent had been fired from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza because he had been falsely accused of a crime. Unable to stand up for himself, he was fired on the spot. With no job, he had been forced to go live with his abusive father who thought he was nothing but a mistake. Vincent couldn't remember a single thing about his mother, but all of the neighbors said she had been the nicest person they had ever known.

The purple man walked up to the front door and tried to open it as quietly as possible. Unfortunately, his father was waiting just inside the door for his son to come home.

"Hello, son."

"Oh, um...h-hi dad. I was just...."

"You were just what? Trying to get a job? It's no use, no employer will ever want to hire a jittery mess like you."

Vincent gulped and tried to stay strong. This happened every day, it was nothing different. He could take it.

"I-I was trying to say that I.....I just invited one of my friends over, and-" Vincent was cut off.

"You what?"

"I invited Scott over, so he'll be here in a few minutes. I just wanted to let you know so that-" But the purple male was cut off once again.

"I can't believe you invited someone over without my permission! You.......you........idiot!" Vincent's father slapped his son hard across the face. Vincent tried to hold back tears.

"Oh, and now you're just gonna go and cry about it? Unacceptable." Vincent winced as his father slapped him harder this time and grabbed his arm, twisting it roughly.

At this point, tears were running down Vincent's face. He didn't want the pain to continue any longer. He just  wanted to run away and never come back. But his father would surely find him and give him a harsh punishment.

Just then, the sound of a door opening and closing rang through the empty house. "Hello? Hello?"

Scott was here!

Ah, Scott. Vincent had had a crush on Scott for as long as he could remember. His positive attitude, his comforting voice, and his sweet personality made him a perfect guy. But Vincent was too shy to admit his feelings for the slightly taller male.

Vincent's father had looked up, eyes wide, to see who had entered the house.

Scott appeared in the hallway with a concerned look on his face. "Vince? Are you ok?" But then Scott noticed Vincent's father. "What were you doing to him?" Scott questioned, stepping closer to him. Scott was at least a few inches taller than Vincent's dad, so he almost seemed intimidated by the Phone Guy.

"I was just.....um......asking my son about how his day was!" Vincent's father answered with an innocent grin. But Scott knew better. Vince had never mentioned anything about his father, but Scott could assume that he was definitely not very kind to his son.

"I'm sure Vince's day was fantastic. In fact, we saw each other at the park earlier today and decided to meet up. So, here we are." Vincent's dad stood quietly listening to Scott. "If you don't mind, Vincent and I will be going to my place. Unless you want to continue talking to your son. In that case, I'll just stand right here and wait for you two to be finished."

Vincent's father had no idea what to say. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but quickly shut it and mumbled something under his breath. He walked into the kitchen saying, "Bring him home whenever."

Vincent smiled shyly at Scott and motioned towards the door. "Um, should w-we go?" He said. Vincent tended to stammer whenever he was around Scott. The Phone Guy just made him feel like he had butterflies in his stomach.

"Sure! Wanna go to my place?" Scott questioned with a smile. "O-Ok." Vincent replied.

The two guys stepped outside and walked toward Scott's car. They both got in and Scott started driving toward his apartment.

So, I originally was just going to make this a short cute story, but I decided that it should be in 2 parts so that the plot can play out a little more. Would you guys be ok with that? Anyway, part 2 should be out soon and I hope you all enjoyed! :3