Fifty

LAST CHAPTER

* 4 weeks later *

Today, it had been a month that me and Dan had been dating.

We probably went too fast, but did I care? Nope.

Me and Dan returned home with Chris and PJ so they could meet our puppy Dil.

We had named it Dil because it was a combination of our names, plus it sounded extremely cute.

I opened the door to hear the little dog feet scatter on the floor, as I stepped in, Dil jumped up on my leg excitedly.

"Hey Dil!" Dan said, giggling and sitting on the floor to greet the brown Labrador puppy waggling his tail and licking Dan's face.

"You look so cute with him, Dan can we have babies? I want them to be as cute as this," I giggled.

"Please make babies! I want little Dan and Phil babies!" Chris said excitedly.

"I think I would like little Phil babies too," Dan grinned.

***

Later On That Night

Dan took me out to dinner. We went to a posh restaurant and we sat across from each other, holding each others hands.

"What would you like to eat love? It's our one month - even though it feels like years! So choose anything you like!" Dan smiled.

I chose something on the menu and within fifteen minutes the food came out to us.

We ate our food happily, chatting away to each other.

I don't think I've ever been this happy in my entire life.

"Hey Dan?" I said.

"Yes Phil?" He replied.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too," he said.

~

SO YUP! GUESS WHO IS COMPLETED. If you would like a sequel then please tell me because I'd be happy to make a sequel for you guys c;

I hope you enjoyed this fan fiction! Please tell me what you thought about it.

- Holleh c;