extra chapter!

Hey! So it's been over a year and this fanfic has come super far, and I'm super happy with it.

I however agree I moved too fast with the ending, but OCD makes me want to have it at 50 chapters dead on, so I felt rushed oops.

How did you enjoy guess who? Do you think I should make a 2nd one? If so, what could I include?

Anyways, here's the extra chapter in case anyone wants to read it!!

-

Dans POV

It's been 2 years since me and Phil got together, the best 2 years of my life.

Dil has gotten older, and larger. He's a super adorable huge puppy, well.. still a puppy to me.

As for Phil, he's still the same as ever. Living in his own world, daydreaming 24/7. But I love him for that.

Maybe we did rush things.. who knows? But I'm kinda glad we did, because otherwise we might not have ended up here; in a small apartment, with a dog and a huge YouTube community. If anything, if I hadn't dated Phil, I would've still of thought of him as family. He's amazing after all.
No pun intended.

Phil woke up beside me and kissed my cheek, smiling at me with his tired eyes. They were hardly open, so I couldn't see his beautiful oceans.

"Morning love." I groaned, using my morning voice I know he adores.

"Good morning cutie." He replied, ruffling my curly hair.

I actually began to love my curls, I accepted them. I think Phil managed to help me love them, I owe it to him.

"Happy 2 years by the way." I said casually, kissing him as I began to roll out of the bed.

"Happy 2 years" he replied as dil woke up excitedly and wagged his tail.

"What should we do?"

"Cheeky bum sex?" Phil winked.

I laughed and shook my head, he knew my answer but he would have to wait till later to get it. Gotta leave a man waiting, otherwise it's no fun. He pouted, seeing the grin on my face.

"Perhaps. You'll see." I replied, winking.

The day continued, we watched anime on the sofa casually like we would any other day. We made YouTube videos, ready to go up for the weekend.

"Hey I have a surprise for you!" I said, giggling.

"Put on some nice clothes, and find a scarf please." I grinned.

He nodded, walking up to our room and getting changed. I ran to the cupboard where I had been hiding my clothes and put on my suit. I placed my hand in my trouser pocket and smiled softly.

Phil came back down, confused as to why I looked so formal. He was wearing formal clothing too, but no where near as much as me.

He handed me the scarf and I wrapped it round his eyes.

"No. This isn't what you're thinking, you can wait till later for that." I laughed loudly, as he bit his lip. I saw him pout but he stayed quiet.

We got into a taxi, and the taxi driver laughed when he saw Phil. I mimed where I wanted to go, so Phil wouldn't know and the driver knew straight away.

We reached the restaurant and I walked him in, telling the waiter by using 2 fingers. He guided us to our table and I sat phil down, slowly taking off the scarf.

There was candles lit and roses scattered over the table and floor. Petals were laid carefully over our plates, and Phil looked around in awe.

"I'm surprised you could pull off such a romantic thing like this." Phil giggled and I poked his nose.

"There's more to come than just this." I smiled softly and he gave me a confused look.

The dinner continued on, and we had just finished our dessert. The waiter came over to take the plates and I knew this was a good time. I thanked the waiter and got up, pretending to help him.

I walked over to Phil and turned his legs round so he was facing me. I kissed his forehead, then his nose, then finally a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Why you being so loveable?" Phil laughed, clearly enjoying me standing over him.

"There's something I wanna ask you." I said.

"You're not gonna break up with me now are you?" Phil laughed.

I gave him a serious look and he frowned. He asked me again, and I didn't reply. I only placed my hand over his mouth.

I got down on one knee and pulled the small box from my pocket. He gasped and began to cry straight away.

"Phil Lester, will you marry me?" I asked softly.

"You'll see." Phil giggled.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!! Yes of course!" Phil shouted, as the people in the room began to clap.

I slipped on the ring, and kissed him softly.

"I love you Phil Howell."

"I love you too, Dan." Phil replied, as tears both fell from our eyes.

-

HEY
SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?

I thought it would be pretty cute cause you guys keep asking for more and so here's the more?

I hope it was okay!!

If you wanna read any more of my Phan fics then I've got some just go onto my page! Ive recently made a new one called Everytime we touch, plus go read Everything's An Illusion because I'm super enjoying writing it!

Ily all, thank you for all your support.

If you wanna be mates I'll leave my social medias:

Insta:
tokyoholleh or hollehpanda

YouTube:
Hollehpanda

Snapchat:
Hollehpanda

Thanks!! Ily all <3