Real Meaning Behind Moments

Liam:

Shut the door turn the light off I want to be with you I want to feel your love (the girl is dead and he wants to be with her) I wanna lay beside you I can not hide this (that he loves her and wants to be with her) even though I try heart beats harder (finally sets in that she's dead) time escapes me (he remembering all the times they had together) trembling hands touch skin (touching her dead body?) it makes this harder and the tears stream down my face (he's crying because she's dead)

Harry:

If we could only turn back time for one more day (so he could save her and she wouldn't die) if we could only turn back time

All:

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be, my love, my heart is beating for this, moment in time I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today (what he would say to her, everything he ever wanted to tell her before she died)

Niall:

Close the door throw the key don't wanna be reminded (that's she"s dead) don't wanna be seen (when he"s crying his hear out) don't wanna be without you (now he's considering killing himself to be with her) my  judgements clouded like tonights sky (he doesn't know what to do)

Louis:

Hands our silent voices numb, try to scream out my love, and it makes this harder, and the tears stream down my face ( pretty self explanatory)

Harrys part again

All their part again

Zayn;

Going back to the time (when she's alive) playing games in the street kicking balls with my feet (he's remembering what they did together and how much he truly misses her) there's  a numb in my toes standing close to the edge there's a pile of clothes at the end of my bed (when he's about to kill himself) and I feel myself fall (he's dead) make a joke of it all

All their parts again

Sorry for your tears! I cried when I first realized this! I cry everytime I listen to the song now! And to make your day alittle brighter please enjoy this gif of Niall shirtless with a fin thingy:)