Repair The Directioner Fandom

ATTENTION DIRECTIONERS:

Alright, so you may: Directioners have been fighting alot lately. We are not as close as we use to be because the Larry/Elounor thing.

Well I say we forget about that. For atleast one day. We need to repair this fandom, we are falling apart. We need to show the boys and everyone else that we aren't as bad as some people are. Because really we aren't.

We have all gotten so caught up in ships and everything else we forgot about what's most important to us.

The boys.

I say on July 17 2013 we stop fighting. Put aside your differences, stop talking about Elounor/Larry. Be nice to everyone and don't start fights.

On July 17th we'll show the boys we're here for them no matter what. So on twitter tweet #Directioners, #WeLove1D, #RepairTheDirectionerFandom, #DirectionerDay, #StopFighting

We need to try to get atleast 1 or 2 if these trending. Tweet the boys as much as you can to tell them you love them.

Be a carefree Directioner like you is to be! No arguing. Be nice to Directioner's, we are family. We need to stop all this fighting. Because I'm pretty sure the boys don't like us fighting!

A/N: so no I didn't come up with this! Jut copied it! But totally agree with this girl!!! I'm in! All in favor say I!

QOTD: who's watching the teen choice awards?! I hear One Direction is performing The Best Song Ever!!