Chapter 1Goodbye.

I layed in my cold old Bed, rubbing The corners carefully. I stood Up and wondered around the room, picking up dust whilst dragging My Finger through My Old drawers

I heard My Mom coming, She stood At The door way; giving a Sad sulk.

"Oh.. I'm sorry honey we need To Go" She tilted her Head walking slowly towards me. I guess I wasnt ready For College, I Know usually people get excited, finally having responsibility, Doing what they want, when they want. Not caring For The consequences, Well let me Tell you i'm Not those people, just Last year, On The First day of Senior year everyone skipped school and went To The beach, with their, BMW's and porche's, And I stayed in school. Why? I regret It, I didnt have fun when i Was A Teen, I was too Stuck up, constantly thinking about life. I needed To live For The Moment.

"Okay, lets Go." I gave a Big sigh and headed For The door.

"Your The only Person who isnt excited About going To College", She turned around To me, Resting her Hand On My shoulder, "Its going To be Fine, LentonGreat is okay, your gonna Meet new people who you have a Lot in common with, who Knows maybe even Fall in love" She smiled. "Fall in love" I repeated , i gave a silent chuckle, and looked At her , "Oh, Mom dont make me laugh"

"Maybe you will,maybe you'll find your handsome prince , That will Just sweep you of your Feet."

I looked away from her, Not wanting eye contact. Fall in Love. Fall in love. I have this huge feeling Inside me that, i will promptly stay alone forever with a Minimum of 23 cats.

"Can We please Go, Mom!"

"Sure, But-"

"yes?"

"i'm going To be The First Person To Know"

"To Know about what exactly?"

"Your boyfriend"

I Quickly roll My eyes, noticing her serious Face.

"Mom, please"

"okay, okay... I wont mention It"

But, maybe i will Fall in love , low Chance though. I'm awkward with everyone, Boys, teachers,friends, Even My dad, thats probably why he left. I'd be lieing if i said I hadnt imagined myself with a boyfriend before. I used to go To sleep early just so I could force My Self To dream about Him. Him? I Dont Know who he is yet, maybe i'll find out Later.

"We're here"

I wake Up, rubbing My eyes, For a clear Vision.

"Yay..." i say sarchastically

"Oh My ,its beautiful."

"I guess" I open The car door. As ı Start To walk To The Boot, i find myself stepping On a Rather large Book. Diary. I Look around, To See if anyone was looking, and I picked It Up

"The Book of Enoch" I read. And right below It with small writing i read "The Fallen One's. Strange. why would A diary Have A Name.?"

"Honey, I didnt think i'd Ever have To say this But, Stop reading, and help me with The laugage"

"no Mom I Wasnt..-"i Look Down At The Book. "okay..."

We carry The laugage To reception.

"Hi, Are You a Student?" The Woman Behind The desk asked. She seemed Strange, Pale, Weird.

"Yes" I replied

"Name?"

"Liah Johnson"

"Liah?! Daughter Of Azza!" She blurted out, Her Face Had Gone Paler Than It was Before She Was Shaking, hardly being Able To write.