Chapter 2 beginning

I stood I the far corner of my room brushing my brown curly hair till the tips went soft. my phone rang. I picked it up noticing it was my mom. 

"hello mom?" 

"oh honey, are you okay" 

"yeah I'm good" 

" You liking your roomate?" 

I stare at christinne's bed for a while. 

"yeah" I lied 

"honey did I leave a book, in your room yesterday" 

I put the phone down and I start to look around. if it wasnt in my stuff... . I kneal down slowly and I peak my head under her bed waving my hand around for an object. I touch a book. I drag it out with my thumb. 

"the book of enoch! christinne stole it!" 

'honneeeey?" I hear my mom shouting from my phone 

"no mom I didnt find it." 

"your not lying are you?  

I slowly turn around looking at the book focusing on the well drawn picture of an angel falling out of the well shaded grey sky.  

"mom I'll call you back. love you."  

I hang up rapidly, making my inner body shrivelle. I take a deep breath and I take slowly start to walk towards the book making the floor creak. My phone starts to ring again I ignore it. I reach the book placing my palm on it. just when I was about to turn the page. I hear steady footsteps towards my bedroom. I turn around hiding the book behind me. the door is knocked on. I place the book under my pillow making it look bigger. 

" who is it?" I question 

"its me" 

" me doesnt answer alot about your identity"  

(silence)  

"its me Daniel jay"  

I open the door. looking at him, my body suddenly started to shake, I bite my inner gum not wanting eye contact. 

"hey" he says calmly. his voice soothing me  

I stare at him  

his head turns around awkwardly. 

"why are you here?" I ask 

he looks aside of me looking at the old desk near christinnes bed. 

"whats that?" he slowly pushes me a side walking into the room 

"what?" I turn around to find the book enoch laying in the desk. somethings not right. am I going crazy? 

"is that?--" 

" a book? yeah, have you never seen one before?" I ask sarchastically 

I look around, scared out of my fear I run to the book grabbing it close to my chest.  

"liah, give me the book" he says calmly. he puts his palm out. scrunching up his fingers.  

" it belongs to me, why could you possibly want it so bad?"  

"Liah dont make me ask you twice!" his face going red with anger he slowly starts to walk towards me. 

I attempt to walk straight passed him but he Grabbed me by the waist with his one hand making me walk back. 

he raises his eyebrows 

"come on liah!" 'give it to me!"  

" NO! take one more step and I'll scream." He stops and takes a deep dramtic stare at me, his eyes vibrating with mt visual image.