Chapter 6 Despite the loving words.

We fall on his bed, He places me on top of him. Kissing me wildly, he slides his hands through my hair combing it back, he slips his hand inside my top, unzapping my bra. I felt so over controlled when I was with him. He took over me, I was so weakless. It didnt take me long to realise what he wanted. Sex. Of course, I'm sure giving it to him would satisfy him... but was I ready? I had always promised my father I wouldn't love anyone as much as I loved him. And I also promised that I would keep pure untill a faithfull marrige blessed by him. Can I break my promises?

I could feel his hands, rapidly unzipping my zipper. He repositions his head, so he could kiss the side of my neck. His hands dig down to my waste, pulling up my jumper up. I take a deep breath And I get up, my legs crossed on the bed.I stare down at the bed focusing on the pattern.I couldnt see his face but I knew he wondered what I was doing?

" Whas wrong?"

I stay quiet my voice not quite ready to reveal its self. I turn around to him,my hair hanging loosely in my face.I tuck it behind my ear.

" Were we going to have sex?" I ask slowly.

" That was the plan. Why? Whats wrong?"

"I'm not ready..."

He looks at me focusing on my eyes. the corners of his eyes raised up.

" Its okay, I'm not gonna make you do anything you dont wanna do."

I turn around to him, my eyes squinting I reposition my self sitting crossed legged infront of him.

" I'm still a virgin, right? my dad didnt erase that from my memory did he?"

" well..." He responds with an uncertain tone to his voice.

" What? I've lost virginity?!"

My heart starts to thump hard, I place my hand on my chest, to relax.

" liah, calm down I'm joking. You've still got your v card hidden away in your pocket. When ever you want, give it to me.for safe keeping. I mean a demon. Irresistible right? what more could a girl want?"

I smile at him, pushing him slightly.

I start to hear faint far away voices outside. The door starts to knock.

" I'll get it. "

He rushes to the door his footsteps echoing. I throw my self to the bed, feeling the covers away.

I could hear quite a few footsteps making their way Inside, and the faint faraway voices crowding my ears. I sit down waiting for about 10 minutes, but thats when I heard two people making their way upstairs.One of them daniel.

" You still have the book" The person says. with a familiar tone.

" Exactly. " Daniel responds.

" I want it back!"

"Hand me my ring I guarantee you'll get your stupid feather."

" I dont trust you."

" Then no book  for you."

" Come on. Just please."

" You know the drill... No ring, no feather."

I press my ear againt the door, Placing my hands softly on the door. Creating a steady position to stand in. I throw my foot towards the door attempting to stand closer. But I mistakenly Kicked the door shut, creating a loud bang. I press my palm against my mouth. My eyes widening.

" Oh another girl?" The person asks, a sharp edge to his tone

" What? No..."

" Yes it is. How many girls has it been this week 2, 3 come one tell me."