Nightmares

Chapter two

As I walked to my room I mumbled saying "lazy bitch" not thinking she heard me, as I touched the door nob to my room, I felt someone grab my hair and pull me down to the floor. I felt tears forming in my eyes I tried holding them in but failed, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY" she screamed looking down at me "I didn't say anything" I lied as she pulled my hair even harder, I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks
"I HEARD YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH AND STOP FAKE CRYING" she screamed I had no self defense as she held me by my hair "please let me go" I cried, she kicked me in the ribs and I let out a scream as she bent over and covered my mouth I squirmed trying to get my hair out of her hands "ARE YOU GOING TO STOP SCREAMING" she yelled, I tried replying but I couldn't cause of her hand so i replied with a nod "Are you going to stop fake crying you little brat" she said with less anger in her voice I reply with a nod again, she picks me up fully and pushes me in my room my knees the hard wood floor as I let out a little yelp "Don't come out of your room until school tomorrow your brat" she says while walking away from my door, I got up carefully and closed my door I sat in the corner in my room, I grabbed my iPod from the dresser and put my ear buds in playing my music loudly from my ear buds I picked a playlist with the name 5seconds of summer they were my favorite band. I had troubles sleeping cause of the big bruise on the right side of my ribs I tried falling asleep bit I couldn't so I got up and walked to my door locking it maybe that will help i thought to myself, I began to dose off into a deep sleep.

*Nightmare*
------------------------
I was alone and it was dark I kept seeing these dark figures walking past me, "HAYLEY" in a scary voice which sounded like a little girl I could feel tears forming in my eyes one of the little figures looked like a little girl dressed in all black, black hair covers her face scaring me more I let my tears fall, as I fell to my knees as the little black figure flew at me I let out a scream...........
*end of nightmare*

I woke up to a screaming alarm, I jumped out of my bed on the floor and stretched forgetting about the bruise on my ribs I let out a yelp remembering about the bruise it hurt twice as bad as it did last night I lifted my shirt slowly revealing the big purple bruise I dropped my shirt and walk to my dresser grabbing clothes for today, I grabbed my black long sleeve shirt that said "idc"
Also grabbing my black ripped skinny jeans followed by a red and black flannel I decided to take a shower, I grabbed my clothes and walked to my door slowly unlocking it and walking fast to the bathroom, I placed my towel and clothes on the closed toilet seat I ran the water to the temperature I liked I undressed and got in shivers running up my spine as the hot water hit my back it felt good I grabbed my lavender shampoo putting a little in the palm of my hand scrubbing it all over my hair then rinsing it out repeating with conditioner I grabbed my lavender body wash putting it on my scrubby, after I was finished I dried off I put my jeans on and then my shirt I grabbed my flannel rapping it around my waist, I dried my hair leaving it down I put some mascara on and then grabbing a sweater and my bag and iPod I grabbed my keys to my room and my money I locked my bedroom door leaving quietly seeing that my mom and Eric was out cold on the couch, I opened the door quickly and ran out closing it behind me the walk to school wasn't that long.

Sorry it's a long chapter again

Hope u like
Bye