Why don't he just ask already??

As I think if i should join his band , I fix a cup of hot chocolate because it was colder today then yesterday. I thought that if I go with him on tours and things like that then if we break up or something that i can quit the band , go on my own and sing myself and my own songs but right now i am with David and happily to be with him. * 6 hours later*  I put my book up as my phone rings , the caller ID says David . " Hey David , whats going on?" i ask David. " Hey Mary Ann , I think that we need to talk about us okay?" said David." Sure ." I told David. Later that night David can to my house after the Just Summer Dayz Band that they want me to join. " Hello David , please come in and have a seat " I offered David. " So um , i wanted to let you know that I have to talk to you ." said David . I already was nervous about what was going to say . " Oh yeah , well then start talking then." I told David . " I love you and all , but i think that we should move on in our lives " said David . David pulls a ring from his pocket. I know that I love him but we have known each other for a year and already wants to get married . " Yes! Yes ! Yes!" i said . Even though my mom wont get to see it all of my other family will. So i invited David to go to my aunts " Hey David , before you go , would you like to go to my Aunt Carries with me?" I asked him . A moment later . " Um sure , when though ??" asked David . " Tomorrow if you are open." . " Oh yeah sure , i will pack , i am guessing its the aunt that lives in Georgia right?" asked David. " Oh yeah , pack a months worth of clothes because my aunt likes to get you into the family farm . " i said . He nodded and left without a kiss and goodbye.