Words were misunderstood

* David's POV* 

As me and Maryann were packing to go to the house where Jessie told me to meet. The house was in the woods , abandon , and worn out . " Hey Maryann , maybe you should wait here and wait for my signal . Just to be safe ." I told her. " Okay but baby be careful , i don't want my baby to be left with out a father. " Maryann said . " Wait what , what do you mean by my baby be left without a father. " I asked her . " im pregnant.¨ said Maryann . David looked at Maryann in the eyes and thought about how happy he was that he was going to be dad. ¨ What is the name going to be ??¨ asked . " I was going to let you name the first child. ¨ Maryann tells me and she starts to cry because she cant believe that her dream is coming true so i sit there and hold her as she lets it out. A few hours later me and Mary Ann pack our things and leave . We get out of the car when we got there and i knew that she had cameras so we had to be careful. We knocked on the door and Jessie answered me and Mary Ann . "Hey , do you think that me and David could talk in private before we share information to her?" Jessie said as she walked into the kitchen. Jessie looks in the fridge before continuing to talk about why their there.

¨ Okay so there has been a murder and you wont believe who it was .¨ said Jessie.

" I bet it was the guy who we have been looking for , Jase right?" I said knowing what shes going to say . 

" Yes how did you know , did you get called to?" Jessie asked me. 

" Um no i wasn't a gut feeling¨ i said to her and after a second she had a worried face because she knew that getting a call means she would have to be tortured after this case is over  . 

As we look at each other with worried eyes , Maryann walks in and wonders what was happening . 

" Listen Maryann , when the chief calls instead of page us that means that after the case is over they have to go into a room with wires , doctors , and torture and sometimes use you for a scientific reasons ." i told Maryann as she looks at me like she doesn't want to know who got called  . 

" Please dont tell me its you " Maryann said as she starts to have tears in her eyes 

I walked over to her and told her the whole situation and who got called , she looks at Jessie and starts to cry.