The Hunt Begins

*Jessie POV*

I know what that call means and i don't know what I had done to deserve this kind of punishment . I notice that Maryann was looking at me and i couldnt help but cry myself because I haven't seen anyone who cried over me.

Maryann and David walked over to the couch so they can sit down. I couldn't tell David that I loved him but I needed to let him know before I die. •Couple mins later• David have Maryann under control but still shocked.

As I watched Maryann , she reminded me what the people's weakness was ... Music .. They hated it and every time they heard it that would leave that area for a while . • a few mins later • I have to ask if she knew how to play any instruments or anything . " Hey Maryann , do you know how to play any instruments ? " I asked as I stared into her tear filled eyes.

" uh yeah , piano and some French horn . Why??" Maryann said

" Okay , well I have a secret room in the basement of the house that no one knows about" I said as  trying to make Maryann feel better .

As  I and the lovely young couple walked down the hall and I opened the bathroom mirror , their was a Advil  bottle  and I pulled on it and part of the bathtub disappeared and a elevator appeared and but It only fit one so I went first and then Maryann and finally David .