Why so many secrets ?

*4 hours later that night * I jumped in the shower and washed my hair . When I got out i heard that David was knocking on the door . " Hey , come in , let  me finish getting ready then we can leave for my aunts ok." I told David. " Okay , even though you look like a princess that you are." David said . 

*David's POV* 

I was sat on the couch , then all of the sudden my phone started to buzz. I looked at the my phone and it was a blocked number . " I want the 75,000 dollars. If i don't get the money by midnight tonight , i will come and find Maryann " said the text that I got. * A few minutes later * Maryann came out of the bathroom hot as ever. Man i want to kiss her but i don't think that she wants me to though but its worth a try. I got up and saw Maryann pack her make up and other bathroom essentials. " Hey , did anyone tell you how pretty you are . " I told Maryann . " Oh thank you " Maryann said . I walk over and look at her in her eyes . I lean in and kiss her  , she seamed to be kissing back , although we are engaged . 

* Maryann POV * 

He actually kissed me and i swear that it gets better every time. " I love you , can't the wedding be any sooner?" I said said to David . " I can't wait either , but anyway are you almost ready to go or else we will be late to your aunts" said David . A couple minutes later we walked out of the apartment and put our stuff in my Jeep .