planes

I can hear the rain falling down, my head is leaning against the window hoping to get out of here.

Its impossible for me to sit still. My leg keeps shaking and my fingers twitch on the arm rest. I dont want to be here.

I start to squirm as this place continues to torment me. I want to puke. I cant get out though. Im trapped.

Trapped by things similar to me.

I dont know though. I cant see

I start panicking when my vision blurs. Thats never a good sign, is it?

I start to move more. Not of my own will but of instinct.

I cant breathe anymore, ive lost ability to see and hear what is happening.

But i still know,

That im stuck here for more time. That this window is my only source of calming. That the things beside me have not moved their eyes from the screen. And that the woman who walks up and down, seems to pity me. Maybe mommy will help me.

I calm down. I pass out.

When i am awoken there is lights flashing around me. I see my hands and how big they have grown, i see how tall my body has gotten since the incident.

I see that these things surrounding me dont care about my health. They care about where i am.

Im causing attention at a public place. Not the good kind im assuming.

But unlike usual i cant seem to care that i made a huge scene at the airport.

I cant seem to comprehend that there are other people with me.

The only thing im noticing is...

Mommy still isnt here help me.