Chapter 2

Your POV

"Come on (Y/N)!" Ashley said as she opened her arms wide. She came and gave me a huge hug. "I missed you so much (Y/n)! I brought you something from England!" As she handed out a small object. You start to notice that small object was an adorable cocker spaniel that was the color (f/c). "WO ashley. I-I don't know what to say." You said speechlessly. Ashley was one of your best friends. Even though you don't get to hang out with your youtuber friends you feel even closer to them then before. "Think of it as a thank you gift for being there for me and the others." As she smiled at you. You put the small cocker spaniel in your pocket and headed to the living room. There you sat while Jess and Natalie did your hair. "Hey guys bad news. They canceled our order from papa johns. But they said one of us can go get it. So because of that we are going to do Truth or Dare!" Ashley clapped excitedly. We all got in a circle as everyone was ready. "I'll go first, Jess truth or dare?" asked Ashley. "I'm not a chicken dare me!" Jess proudly proclaimed. I dare you to ask out Jin!" Ashley applauded herself. Jess face went to a tint of red as she trembled in her words. "J-jin?" She asked a bit scared. "Are you scared he's going to turn you down Jess?" Natalie nudged her. "N-N-No... I u-uh.. Maybe..." Everyone started to fan girl hard as she blushed even more. Finally jess has told us at least she likes Jin!!! "Truth or Dare (Y/N)?" Yammy asked. "Dare, I guess." You said shrugging. "I dare you to randomly tap on a strangers shoulders. To make this dare work (Y/N), your getting the pizza." Natalie explained. You looked at Ashley pleading not to go in the cold weather but she shook her head. "Its a dare..." She whispered to me. You grunt and stood up. You grabbed your car keys as you get in your (F/c) car. "Wait, (Y/N)! Where's your sweater?" Shelby asked. "I didn't bring one." As you rubbed your neck. "Well here, take my sweater. Apparently the others didn't bring their sweaters either." As she glared at them from behind. The rest of the girls rubbed their necks as a tint of pink came across their face. They were embarrassed. You left the house and rode to Papa John's. You left out your car and walked to the pizzeria. The wind blew ever so lightly as you felt cold. You then notice that there was a stranger right where your walking to. "Here goes nothing. Its just a dare (Y/N)." You started to shake a bit but you tapped on his shoulder. All of a sudden the stranger grabbed onto your waist and pull you in closer. You couldn't move, you just froze from what he was doing. Your face got closer to his face as heat rose to your face. All you felt now was the warmth that you  felt on your lips. Warm, smooth, it just made you feel happy for some reason. No stop it (Y/N)! You don't even know him. You started to wiggle and squirm out of his grasp but nothing. You didn't want it to end, but you didn't want to have your first kiss with a stranger. He then let's go of your waist and the two of you released from the kiss. "Shelby.." Was heard from the stranger, heat came running through your veins as anger came bursting out. "Shelby! I'm not shelby!" You yelled in frustration. The street light randomly turned on to reveal the stranger that placed his lips on yours. He had brown, chocolate, bushy hair. His eyes a hot chocolate color, and his skin pale. To top it all off he had glass, black ones. "(Y/N)!?" He called your name. "How does he know your name?" You asked to yourself. Is he the one who was with shelby in the afternoon? Why does his voice sound so familiar to me? No... Can it be.. Him?

Yea "him". Haha. Thank you for reading it still and comment if you like how the story is so far. Bye!