Chapter 10: "Santa's" annoying friends

Sam's POV
(whoa Sam's POV!)

"HURRY UP TAURTIS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Taurtis and i are at the air port waiting for Jin and Adam to pick us up.

Adam invited us because he was making a Christmas party! Grian couldn't come because he's celebrating with his family.

"Sam! Come on man! Help me with the luggage's!!!" Taurtis complained, which the luggage he was carrying all fell. "Gah! Fine Taurtis!"

As I walked up to him, grabbing my luggage and proceeded to walk out the air port. "So Sam? Where do we meet up with Adam and Jin?"

Taurtis fumbled onto the stairs, slowly and surely about to fall down. "They said outside the Airport station and sit down until you here someone screaming Weezzey or something like that."

We walked out the Airport station and waited patiently outside. "U-um Sam? Do you hear that?" Taurtis laughing a bit.

Out of no where I heard a child screaming, but that screaming turned into a man yelling. It sounded like a pig, like some what of a demonic pig? Alright, alright!

I don't know what a demonic pig sounds like but I bet you it sounds like that! "WWWWWWEEEEEEEZZZZZYYYYYYYYY"

The yelling got louder and louder, which made the people frightened. "Jesus! Its getting louder by the second Taurtis!"

As I covered my ears. "Hey look its Skydoesminecraft!"

"Omg! It Sky!!!"

"I love your videos Adam!!!"

"Hey is that Jin???"

"Omg I love you too Jin!!!"

As people started to point out. Then the next thing you know everyone outside the airport joined in the screeching sound of a demonic pig.

"Sam! Taurtis! Over here!" As I heard a faint voice. It was Jin's voice that was getting through off by the squeals. 

I turned to see a purple car honking and an Adam screaming pig sounds. "Hey Sam! Hi Taurtis!"

Adam said, giving up his demonic pig screeches. Now believe me, the sound is finally eliminated, so I feel relax by the minute!

Adam and Jin came out the car, grabbed our luggages, and allowed us to enter the car. "So? How long have you guys been waiting outside?"

Adam asked, as his voice cracked a bit. "Well we got out thirty minutes ago so your fine!"

As I simplistically gave out a huge smile to both of them. "So you must be Taurtis? Am I right?" Jin asked, while driving.

"Yep that's me! I'm Taurtis! Please to meet both of you." Bowing his head down. "So what's the plans today?"
I questioned the two of them.

"Well of course were going to drop your luggages at Adams place for a while. Then we are going to the mall! I need to finish up buying presents for the party!"

As he moved his hair to a side. "Yea! Great idea Jin! I do need to finish buying Mason and Alesa's gift! Also, I heard that Ross is trying out to be Santa! I definitely want to see it!"

A devilish smile grew on his lips, making it curl up. He snickered at what he said and Jin joined in too. This might be interesting after all?

"Taurtis, do you want to come? Or you'll stay?" I whispered in his ears. "I'll go with you. I mean I do need some exercise."

He replied back. I looked at Adam for a while, and for me it looked like he was in his own little world right now! Planning out something so bad but funny. "On we go then!!" Jin responded with happiness. Oh gord what is going to happen now?