Chapter 5

Your POV

I was at a cemetery, morning to a tombstone. My mothers tombstone. "(Y/N)!!! We need to leave NOW!" A man stood in front of me, for some reason I felt his presents comforting.

I grabbed his hand as we started to run. For some strange reason I was running bare foot, but as I last recall I was wearing black boots, where did they go?

The scenery started to change from a city to a forest. "Are they gone yet?" The man asked. I turned my head around to see a flash mob swarming to me and the guy. "Nope!" He grunted and started to run faster.

Tree, to tree, to tree, which I got so sick of this scenery. All of a sudden we feel down a hill, tumbling and turning every turn.

"No matter what (Y/N), never let them catch you. Run, run for your life! And never, never, turn around." He said, as tears rushed down his face.

I mean, I don't see what's the problem that he cant run, but I took the chance and ran for my life.

I ran, till my curiosity caught my attention. I turned around and hit a tree. I started to cry, as my vision went blurry, blurrier then a person that cant see.

Laughter was echoing from the forest, bouncing off trees, one by one. "Good night (Y/N)." wait its morning what is that person talking about? I then started to cry as blood was leaking out of me for some reason. "Say night!" No!!

"Gah! No I don't want to die!!" I screamed with the top of my lungs. I stood up and went to a near by corner, and sat there crying more.

"Why this dream again?! Why..." As I started to cry more. "(Y/N)!!! Are you alright!?" Ross barged into the door. He turned his head around and stared at the corner I was at.

"(Y/N)..." He said coming closer to me and then crouched. I didn't dare to look up, not to his face, not to his... Ross why are you helping me? How come? All of a sudden he pulls me into his embrace.

I can hear his heart beating faster then a police car siren. I can feel warmth filling up my body, heat rose to my cheeks as he didn't let go of me. "1 more minute please..." He whispered in my ear.

I then returned his hug as we sat there in the corner together. "Ross..." I mumbled softly as I gently placed my head on his shoulder. "(Y/N)..." He wrapped his arm around me. The next thing that surprised me was that Ross kissed me on my lips.

I didn't hesitate to return the kiss back, his warm lips, his comfort made me calm down about the dream I had. "R-R-Ross!? What are you doing!?" A female voice said.

Ross quickly departed from the kiss and stood up. "S-Shelby! What are you doing here?! How did you get in here?!" Ross paced the floor back and forth. "What are YOU talking about Ross! You just kiss one of my best friends!!! You just kissed (Y/N)!!!" Shelby started to cry, and ran out the door.

"Shelby come back!!" Ross shouted running after her. Great! Now Shelby isn't going to be my friend anymore!! This is why you can't like Ross (Y/N)!!! I stood up and looked at the window, where the both of them were at.

My eyes started to water as they both kissed each other. I-I need to leave, Now!! I ran downstairs grabbing my stuff and went through the front door. I sneaked away from where they were at and ran as fast as I could. I didn't turn around to see if Ross was chasing me, nope.

My directions are going home, that's my destination! I then tripped on something and fell on top of someone. Gosh darn it! Not again! "I'm so sorry!" As I tried to get up from this situation again. "Its alright ma'am... (Y/N)?!" The guy said. Kind to think of it the voice sounded familiar for some reason?

"Jin!!! Is that you??" I yelled. "Yea its me, Jin! Now why are you running?" He asked. "I don't want to talk about it Jin... Can I come in your house? I asked. "Sure." We both stood up and went inside his house. That's where I saw Jess.

"Now Jess, what did you want to ask me again?" As he sat next to her. A bright red came across her face, as she look directly at Jin. "W-W-Will y-you g-g-go out w-with m-me?" Her voice trembled.

Jins eyes widen, and a grin came out. "No." He laughed for a bit. "W-What!!? W-W-Why???!" As she was close to cry. "I'm just kidding Jess!" He teased. "T-Then..." She waited for his reply.

"Yes Jess, I would love to!" As he smiled big. I started to smile and look at the both of them hugging each other. Ross... Why did we have to kiss that night? I know it was a dare but... It felt real to me.

Why did you kiss me again? Was it to comfort me or was it because you like me? Why can't I erase you out of my memory's? "(Y/N), do you want to spend the night at my house?" Jess asked. I looked up with dry eyes, I felt like if I cry again then it would be pointless.

I shook my head and headed off to Jess's house. I took out my (F/C) cocker spaniel that Ashley gave me. What surprised me was that it turned white. Like the color drained away. I looked up at the sky, seeing the stars, and listening to the radio station. "All I want for Christmas... Is you... You baby." As tears rolled down my face, why did I have to bump into Ross? Why?

??? POV

"Yes Shelby she left. She's with Jess. On my way then ma'am." I looked in the window where I saw Shelby and Ross watching a movie. I gave a thumbs up to Shelby and she returned it back. Now time to spy on (Y/N). I started to giggle more as I drove my silver buggy to where Jess lives. "This is fun."

Hello again guys! This is your black Friday gift. And you know what the price is? Free 99¢! :D hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!