7. Spilt Whiskey and some Housekeeping Rules (PART 2)

7. Spilt Whiskey and some Housekeeping Rules (PART 2 - Staphmore's POV)

*WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD-PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION LOL*

"I assume Rita delivered my package today" I enquired to the person on the other end of the line.

"Yes Sir.. I informed the lil' lady that you were arriving late.."

I glanced down at the watch on my wrist, it was close to nine o'clock in the late evening. Rita will probably insist on compensating for lost time. If their little business didn't profit me, I would have already put them in the dirt.

"I expect a dismissal for Reno to be written up tonight"

Hiring an ex-cop was a temporary advantage at the time. Presently? Not so much. There was also the future scenario of me about to screw his daughter..

.." ..Reno? but sir he hasn't done anyth-"

"Reno. dismissed. tomorrow morning" I responded before hanging up.

After what seemed the longest ride recorded, the car pulled up beside the all too familiar building I had called home for majority of my life.

I tugged at my tie, attempting to loosen the restraint. A good dose of scotch was needed at the moment. The consistent business encounters from today had left me feeling slightly dishevelled. I proceeded to unbutton my collar, stepping out of my vehicle and heading straight for my front door.

The familiar presence of Conner, was made known upon reaching the foyer.

"Where is she? " I slipped my suit jacket off and held it out to him.

" Garrett's locked her in your private suite," His nose turned slightly at the mention of her.

I proceeded to roll my sleeves up slowly and meticulously, it was a well performed ritual.

"You're dismissed for the night," not caring to turn around.

"Thank you Sir. Good night," he excused himself while I familiarised myself with my second floor.

It was as though i could sense her presence in the house, or perhaps it was the anticipation gripping me. The floors creaking under me only served as a reminded that I was closer. It had been a brash decision for me but I was certain that I wanted her. Some praised me as ambitious, others called me ruthless. I preferred to be seen as 'determined'. almost always getting what I wanted. I wondered what she was currently doing, was she sprawled naked across my bed waiting for me? Or was she staring dumbfounded at the ceiling. Maybe it was the pace of things. A girl her age could only take change so quickly. She was inexperienced, I could tell. Most nymphs were like that, too innocent to realise that they were far from it. That naivety founded in adolescent girls was what protected them from men. Ironically that same naivety seemed to continually draw interest to themselves. .

I couldn't help but smirk as I signaled at the men before my door. Perhaps even a little excited I'll admit. to make her a woman.

"S-sir? We should've uhh let you know sooner.." One of them hesitated while addressing me.

I frowned, not in the mood to be kept from my business. "Speak."

"We.. well we think the lil lady might be erm a bit pissed, S-sir" He voiced nervously. "She's been laughin like a madwoman for the past hour,"

My patience was wearing thin at his stuttering, "Open the doors!".