Blog 1

October 23rd, 2015

We Really Nees To Sort Out Our Priorities

-By Miss.Bunny Wigs

Greetings student body of Princeton High. It has been a considerably long time since I had posted last but the wait is over! In light of recent events, how could I resist my urge to drown a cup of coffee and type away my unpopular opinion?

These long fluffy bunny ears of mine have picked up an interesting rumor; whisper on the street (or corridor in this case) is that we have our very own stalker. What's more is that the infamous Big Three Fangirls have been out and about trying to find this suspicious alien. And why you may ask? Well a certain Twitter user MiaS23 decided to make what she saw public. She claims to have seen a supposed 'stalker' lurking outside the Winters Estate. However it is my duty to remind you that Mr. Winters has not given any confirmation of this. Adding on to the tweet was Laura_Lemoi who decided the best way to catch a 'stalker' is by turning it into a game. She is some FBI material I tell you!

And so now we have a bunch of crazed High schooler trying (and failing) to play cop. Going as far as bullying a first year. The poor kid left in tears only because some people claimed to have seen a 'stalker' and insisted that making a game out of it would be the best way to deal with things.

It has become quite clear to me how serious our school is about grave things as stalkers. Publicizing crucial information without any confirmation and wrecking havoc, then taking such a potentially serious matter so lightly by turning it into some kind of childish game and then going as far as to involving that entire school! Very smart moves. I applaud you! If this stalker is as creepy and 'dangerous' as you claim MiaS23 and Laura_Lemoi, then a) why haven't you informed an adult before tweeting about it and causing an uproar and b) why turn into a game game if you truly fear Mr . Winters' security?

The reason is simple- attention. They merely seek attention form the entire student body even at someone else's expense. There were many victims of these Fangirls and no one sympathizes with them. I could name a few myself! There were three first years and a second year who were bullied for the ridiclous reason that they 'Looked like stalkers'. Rather you you offer your sympathy to two attention seeking girls and a rich and we'll protected boy, who has yet to have a say on the matter.

You offer your condolences to people who might have done something illegal. Did you know that? Although not confirmed by any credible sources, the Big Three- Cole Winters, Julian McCullough and Ruben Song have been said to have had an meeting with a lawyer discussing terms of services and payment options which Julian confirmed was not known to any of their parents and or guardians. Interesting isn't it? This is exactly like a celebrity scandal. The celebrity is admired and worshiped by common folk and is even forgiven for a terrible crime. But how true will this prove for the Big Three? I'll let you ponder on that. Enjoy your week!

Signing out.