Chapter 1: We Won't Waste Our Youth!

A/N Here is a picture of Alison Perth ^_^
-Adelaide Kane

Alison sat on her bed, wondering how things got so messed up. All her high school life, she'd played it safe. She didn't go to crazy house parties, she had good grades and she'd never done anything to offend anyone, not majorly anyway.

All she wanted to do was spend her final year, locked away in her room, writing her blog. But looks like things weren't going her away. How had things gotten so complicated?

Well....it all began with Catherine's boredom at lunch.

"Hey!" Catherine plopped down on the seat next to Alison.

"Where's Cody?" Enquired Alison.

"It is I!" Right on cue, Cody rushed over to the two girls. Alison and the Samuel siblings (Catherine and Cody) had been inseparable since the third grade. They were like the ionic bonding of a noble gas. Alright that's a little bit too nerdy. But you get the gist right?

"Have you noticed?" Asked Catherine as she took a bite of her sandwich.
"Humm?" Mumbled the other two.

"We're wasting away our senior year."

"What do you suggest we do then?" Asked Alison sarcastically.

"I know." She snapped her figures together.

"Oh no!" Cody shuddered. "This can't be good." A coy smile played on Catherine's lips. Tipping her head sideways, Catherine gestured towards the popular table.

"It's time our school blog posted an exclusive article on the Big Three."

"What?" Choked Alison. She had been riding the school's blog since her freshmen year, under the pen name Miss.Bunny Wigs. She was aware it was childish, but she liked the name anyway.

Behind the screen name Miss.Bunny Wigs, Alison was fearless. It was like her iron shield, behind it she was envincible. She'd written about injustices and schemes that went around school,but never in her wildest dreams had she ever though about writing about the Big Three. It wasn't just the fact that they were rich or popular or influential, the reason was the thousand of fan girls. They wouldn't take criticism lightly. And then there the fear that once Miss.Bunny Wigs wrote about them, they'd do anything in their power to find out who the person was.

Who are the Big Three? You must be wondering. Well they happened to be the three most untouchable guys at Princeton High; Cole Winters, Ruben Song and Julian McCullough.

"Our school blog need none of that!" Alison protested.

"Yes we do!" Catherine snapped back.

"Cat!" Grumbled Alison. "Cody, tell her."

"What am I supposed to say? You know she can be stubborn." Cody shrugged.

"Just imagine." Catherine went on with a dazed look in her eyes. "All the juicy gossip!"

"We don't need that kind of gossip." Replied a glum Alison.

"Yes we do! Now here the plan!"

"Did you even hear a word I just said?"

"Yeah. but I kind of tuned out. It was just you whining and complaining."Alison rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you follow them around for a week? Find out all their dirty secrets!"

"I'm not interested Cat."

"Oh but I am. And so will the rest of the school. Think about the satisfaction you'll achieve after giving this school such juicy material."

"No means no." Alison shook her head.

"Fine then. You made me do this!" Catherine stood up and inhaled a breath.

"What are you doing Catherine?" Yelled Alison.

"Exposing you!" She replied.

"Okay, okay I'll do it. Now will you please sit down?" the though of her being exposed as Miss.Bunny Wigs scared her more than anything (even more than spiders) else in the world. Remember how I mentioned she was fearless under that pen name? Yeah well all that fearlessness would crumble down when people found out it was her, who had critiqued them.

"You'll really do it?" Asked a bewildered Cody.

"I'll find a way to elude this situation." Alison said with resolve.

Little did she know,how terribly perplexing her situation was to become.

A/N. Sorry for the lame chapter. I swear the next chapter would be interesting.