Chapter 9: Tell Naught But Lies

WARNING: This chapter contains spoilers from Doctor Who Season 7 and Heros of Olympus. Please Skip Paragraphs 8 and 17.

The events of the previous day were fresh in Alison's brain. She knew that Ruben and Cole had not invited her, simply because they wanted to change her mind. There was definately an anterior motive involved. But she had decided to go along with it. After all, her motives weren't pure either.

Everything is fair when you are being blackmailed.

Alison was ready to act her part as the typical high school romance novel protagonist- clumsy, lacking confidence and uncharacteristically witty.

To my dearest blackmailer,

In case you failed to stalk me today, I have good news for you. I have found a way to get inside information on the Big Three.

Your welcome
Mrs. Bunny Wigs.

Alison waited the entire evening for her favorite balckmailer's response but come up empty handed. Turned out mister/miss balckmailer actually had things to do other than just stalking Alison. Having nothing else to do, Alison snuggled into her pajamas and began her Doctor Who binge.

Tissues in hand, Alison wiped the warm salty drops that has escaped her. She made no sound, the only noise that was heard was the sharp intakes of breath as she sobbed mutely. It was that part. The part she hated most. The saddest one of them all.

"Amy. Please. Just come back into the TARDIS, Come along, Pond. Please."

"No. Amelia please, please just go back!" Alison sobbed, but she knew there would be no more Pond. Her Raggedy man would simply have to carry on alone. It wouldn't stop the tears though. They just kept rolling down her already wet cheek.

"I'm feeling drunk and high, so high so high~~"

"What the actual ****!" Alison cussed as her phone blared. "Who would call at such a godforsaken time? Can't people see I am in the middle of bawling my eyes out?"

"Yes?" She barked into the phone.

"Mind that attitude of yours!" Cat snapped.

"Your fault for calling me at such a time! People aren't always jobless you know? Amy-" Alison chocked.

"Are you watching Angels Take Manhattan again? Could you be any less depressing?"

"How can I not be depressing? Everybody I care about either leaves or dies!"

"Stop being a drama queen please."

"Don't tell me to 'stop being a drama queen'! Do you know what it feels like when you're OTP falls into Tartrus? Huh? Or when your favourite character dies while he is still considered a traitor! Or-"

"Please, just shut up!" Cat screamed.

"Alright, fine." Alison scrowled. "Why did you call me up?"

"To let you know what the two rich a** dimwits weren't joking about the 'hanging out' thing."

"Um?"

"Ruben, that guy got my number from one of the girls in my French class. He has yours too. Well, that's not a surprise since your phone number isn't that hard to find." Catherine scoffed.