Part 2

Next morning,
Everyone gets ready and come down for breakfast. After they all have to prepare for sangeet also. Which is going to held at 8:00 pm in evening. Everyone one busy in preparation as cabir called the wedding planners for his wedding. As all were busy the two love birds were also busy selecting their dresses.
At 8:00 pm guests start coming navyas parents were welcoming guests. Nandini came and started sangeet function later everyone joined. Manik sang song and rest joined him everyone was having lots of fun in sangeet and their was a tashan between manik and nandini. Nandini crushed manik anger and everyone was enjoying it. Manik was really happy he said to himself that for the first time any girl has crushed his ego in pieces instead of getting angry on her I am feeling happy.
After the function everyone get back to their rooms and drifted to deep sleep. Later in midnight manik was all thinking about nandini. Then thinking about her he came down for drinking water. Later he saw nandini talking to someone on call she was instructing that person. After talking she came near dining table for drinking water manik asked her what happen she replied nothing and get back to her room.
On the next morning everyone came down as after half hour engagement ceremony was going to start.
Nandini came down she was looking very beautiful she wore a red colour lehanga and looking pretty.
After ring ceremony cabir sung a song
Tere maathe jhoomar damke
Manik and nandini danced together and were very happy.
On the next day they were having reception of cabir and navya they all were thinking for night party they all gathered at night till 10 pm and then all partied all night till 3 am they all went to their rooms and go to sleep.
On the next morning
Everyone girls in navyas room and boys were in cabirs room having fun their.
At night 8:00 pm everyone came with navya and cabir in the reception fab 5 asked navya where is nandini
Navya says that she is not here in the early morning she had flight for London she has some urgency in her hospital for that she went to London. Everyone was sad because everyone had planned an outing and nandini went without informing them.
Manik was very sad because he was going to inform her about his feelings for her that what he feels for her but he inform her before that she leaves from there. He thinks that may be his destiny is not nandini. After the reception as they planned an outing they went.