DATE

Nandini was sleeping when her phone rang and she woke up and recieved her call. "Hello" Nandini answered. "hello maam this is me your assistant i have called you to remind you that you have to operate a operation at 7:00am and other doctors who are going to accompany you in the operation will reach here till 6:45". informed nandini assistant. " thanks rinky, ill be there till 6:45". nandini saw the time on her bedside table and it was 6:00am to be exact. she hurriedly got up and went to washroom to do her basic things. after brushing she went to take a quick shower and came out of washroom in 15 minutes she went to her wardrobe and removed a  white colour jeans and blue colour t-shirt left her hair open and applied mascara and black colour pencil on her eyes.

 after brushing she went to take a quick shower and came out of washroom in 15 minutes she went to her wardrobe and removed a  white colour jeans and blue colour t-shirt left her hair open and applied mascara and black colour pencil on her eyes

Nandini came down and greeted nyonica and told her she have an early morning appointment and she will also have her breakfast in hospital. saying this she left the house got in her car and drove to hospital. after 15 minutes she reached city hsopital. on her way she greeted the receptionist and straightly went towards her cabin. there she opened her cabin door and got greeted by her assistant rinky she greeted her back. rinky was wearing a light blue colour dress and had her hair in ponytail. she informed nandini that doctor  vishal and doctor nikhil are already here and waiting  for you  in the operation theatre. nandini gave her  some instruction and went towards the OTP and quickly greeted her colleagues and started discussing about the patient. on her way she met the patients family. she gave a nod towards them and straight went towards OTP. 

After an hour and a half she came out with the other doctors who companied her in the operation and said to the patient family that he is alright and out of danger but he will be kept here for two days to check his recovery and after two days he will be discharged. patients family said a thank you to nandini and nandini said it was all gods wish that he is still alive.

Nandini came in her cabin called dinky. dinky came and nandini said " order breakfast for me a toast fried egg and orange juice thank you ". Dinky went towards her desk called in canteen and ordered Nandini's breakfast after 10 minutes rinky brought Nandini's breakfast in her cabin.

On the other hand in Malhotra Mansion everyone came downstairs for breakfast when  mukti asked "where is nandini?". Nyonica was about to answer when abhimanyu said " she is in hospital she will be back till evening". nyonica asked " how do you know this abhimanyu". abhimanyu answered " Nandini messaged me before leaving and said she will have her breakfast in hospital". Manik was listening all this and was having smirk on his face. later on Rey, Sameer, samjukta and siddharth went to city hospital.

Rey came towards dinky desk and said i wanna meet Dr. Nandini is she there in her her cabin. dinky answered wait let me ask her she called and said Dr. Nandini Dr. Reyaansh is here to see you   should i send him in Nandini said yes and dinky kept the phone and said yes dr, Reyaansh you can go inside. Rey went in the cabin and greeted Nandini and they talked about something and after half an hour Rey came out of Nandini's cabin and walked towards his cubicle.