Fight begins

Everyone was really shock seeing manik under the blanket.

evryone said manik what are you doing here . abhimanyu: you were trying to be physical with nandini . Manik : areee noo Nandini : noo bhai we were just talking. Mr. Murthy came and said I am sorry manik on behalf of my son. Manik : noo uncle its okk it was just misunderstanding and everything is clear.Mr. Murthy : okk then I think you should go to your rrom and rest meanwhile ill send milk for you you feel better.

Everyone went to manik room. Manik : what are you doing cabir. Cabir : Iam just trying to relieve your pain dude. Manik : please dont and guys dont worry Iam fine so relax.

Abhi: I am sorry and he left.
In manik room nandini came manik was facing back she came near him and touch him.
Manik : ohh hiii u r here
Nandini : sorry because of me she can continue before manik cut
Manik : its okkk it was just a misunderstanding that's it. Nandini : hmm good night
Nandini left room and then manik and nandini drifted to sleep in their rooms.
On the next morning there was a business party in Murthy Mansion.
Some people were from India and they all were talking about yesterdays incident which happened with manik.
Stranger 1 : do you know yesterday Abhimanyu Murthy hitted Manik Malhotra.
Stranger 2 : then what did Manik Malhotra did?
Stranger 1 : nothing u won't imagine he just accepted their sorry
And everyone were laughing on fab 5 as they aren't leave the person so easily and for the first time he had defeated by Abhimanyu and Nandini Murthy.
This was heard by Mukti and was very angry she decided a plan against murthys.