Nandini anger blast on Mukti

boys and men
Abhimanyu said it was just a misunderstanding.
Boy 1 : ohh is that so then you have to say sorry to Mr. Manik Malhotra. Nandini : no bhai is not going to say sorry before she can complete Mr. Murty stopped her said abhi to say sorry.
Nandini was very angry and left from the party before leaving she notice mukti she thought there is something fishy.
Abhimanyu : I am sorry Mr. Manik Malhotra. Then the party continued and got over after some hours. Mukti and her friends went to mukti room. When they reach they saw nandini sitting there. Innocently mukti asked hey what r u doing here
Nandini : you love Bhai I can't believe u did this I have expected this from you.
Mukti : what are you talking about.
Nandini : you are just behind money that's it. I know very well you type of girls who say me how much money you want hmmm you before she can complete mukti slapped her. ( multi and abhimanyu are soon going to get married )
Nandini said you have to pay back for this Ms. Mukti Mehra. By tomorrow morning 6:00 am sharp I want you in my room till three days you will be mine spot and servant.
Mukti : I am not
Nandini : if u won't then I will inform bhai that u slapped me and believe me when he will come to know na he will break this marriage without thinking once. Don't you know how much he loves me.
Nandini leaves.
Manik go behind nandini and stop her.
Manik : mukti is not going to do.
Nandini : she need to think before slapping me manik now she need to pay what she had done. Don't forget she started not me.
Bye.
Nandini left.