TRUTH REVEALS

Good Evening!
In evening everyone comes in drawing room. there an inspector is waiting for them. Mr. Murthy is not in the house.

Abhimanyu : Good evening Inspector Ajay, you are here for what?

Inspector Ajay : Good evening Mr. Abhimanyu Murthy. I am here because of the case Mr. Rishabh Murthy.

Listening the case of Mr. Rishabh Murthy Nandini and Abhimanyu came near Inspector Ajay and asked what are you talking about?

Inspector Ajay : Mr. Abhimanyu Rishabh Murthy hasnt died in accident it was a cold blooded murder which is planned very carefull and executed as an accident that no one should come to know about this. Not only this but during investigation we also came to know that Mrs. Avantika Murthy was murdered it wasnt accident it was shown as accident.

Listening this Nandini and Abhimanyu got a shock.

Abhi : For what?

Inspector Ajay : For money we have doubt on Ms. Nandini Murthy.

Listening this everyone was shocked and Abhimanyu caught his collar and said how dare you how can Nandini kill her own life how can she kill her own BHAI do you even know what are you saying inspector on what basis you are blaming my sister.

(yes Rishabh Murthy was none other than Nandini and Abhimanyu BIG BROTHER.)

Inspector Ajay : Listen Abhimanyu we had researched it and due to our research we came to know that this both murder has done for money and after the death of Rishabh Murthy this property is been transfer to Ms. Nandini Murthy.

After the death I am sorry after the murder of Avantika Murthy Nandini thought that this property will be hers but no Avantika Murthy transferred all her wealth on the name of Rishabh Murthy if after the death of Rishabh Murthy according to law if it would be transfer on the name of Abhimanyu Murthy then her next target would be you but this property was transfered on her name before the death of Rishabh Murthy because he came to know his life is in danger but he didnt knew his lovely sister is behind this plan.

Nandini was in shock hearing she is the murdrer of her mom and her bhai. Abhimanyu hit the officer and he was bleeding. Before Abhimanyu hit him again her father came with the Commisioner and showed the papers. In that papers it was clearly said that the property of 2000 crore wealth is on the name of Ms. Nandini Murhty daughter of Mrs. Avantika mMrthy. it cant be transfered on someone else name this property will automatically will transfer on Miss. Nandini Murthys daughter. When Nandini will not be anymore. This cant be transfered on his son name. If she will try to give property to her son this property will automatically transfer in NGO which is in DELHI

Mr. Murthy : did you read what is written in the papers now leave Inspector with this Inspector Ajay apologize to everyone specially to Nandini for blaming her or for doubting her.

Fab 5 are very confused that what is going on on the other hand Manik is worried about Nandini thinking what will be her next step how she face this.
Nandini went in her room. She was sitting in her room thinking about hr family they were so hàppily living with each othèr. She was crying and sçreeming. To god why why you always do this to me first my mom then my bhai.

Everyone goes to their rooms as Fab5 are sitting and trying to digest what just happened at that time Navya enters and see all of them in tension and she ask everyone what happened why you all are so tensed.

Cabir : So what do you want haa after what happened in drawing what we should do dance here we are trying to digest what just happened.

Dhruv : Who is this rishabh yaar I am so confused.

Navya : Ohh so you all dont know he is Abhi and Nans Bhai

Aliya : What I thought Nandini is having only one brother.

Navya : Aliya you cant even think about Rishabh Bhai how much possessive Abhi is there regarding Nandini in that case Rishabh Bhai is out of control he cant tolerate one mark on her. Nandini always use to stay with her Bhai after her moms death Nandini father took Abhimanyu wih him to London and after Rishabh Bhai death Abhimanyu took Nandini with him to London. They are here after 3 years. After Rishabh Bhai death everyone separated.

AT NIGHT

Nandini was passing by Fab 5 room she got crash with Manik both fell down and giving angry looks to each other.

DO COMMENT AND VOTE. HOW IT IS UPTO YOUR MARK.

HAPPY READING.