A Rocky Start

Auburn’s P.O.V 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I throw a pillow at the alarm clock. I hate waking up! It freaking sucks!! I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I do my hygiene things and go to get dressed. (Outfit to the side) I brush my long wavy hair and put it into a messy bun. I walk down the stairs of my parent’s apartment. As soon as I walk down, the smell of cigarette smoke hits me in the face. This means that my dad is home from work.

I walk into the kitchen to fix myself a bowl of cereal before I go to school.

“Yo! Auburn, fix me a bowl of cereal! And make it snappy!!” My dad says to me.

“Why don’t you come fix it yourself? You have two hands and two feet.” I say back to him.

I feel a sharp pain across my left cheek. Then a punch to my stomach knocks me down to the floor. This sucks. I’m in so much pain I could cry. You’re probably wondering why I’m still living here with my dad and mom.  It’s because I have nowhere else to go.

My brother Aaron went to go live with his friend and his family. He couldn’t take living with our parents anymore. Plus he got into a huge fight with my dad. You’ll probably find out later on.

"What did you just say to me?!" My dad screams into my ear.

"Nothing daddy... I was just going to ask you what type of cereal you wanted." I say lying to his face.

"Ok.... That's what I thought you said...."

He turns to leave to go back to whatever he was doing before he freakin slapped me. Uhh.... I hate him so much. I pour him some cereal not making any for me because I would be late to school. I take the house keys and run out the door. I have a feeling that today will be a very hectic day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!!! My first chapter!!! Yay!!!!! It probably isn't that good. but at least there is one chapter done. WHEWWW!!!!!! Ok so next chapter coming up. Thanks to everyone who is reading this story.

Peace, Love, And Pixie Dust!!! (just kidding!!!!)

-Miss. Unique