Q&A with NANASHIIIIII

3rd Person PoV:

"Alright, so for my first question, I'd like to ask you if you two are making any new songs!" Nanashi smiled.

"I'm planning on doing a cover of Gumi's song, Echo." Len explained, knowing that numerous fans had been asking for it.

"Yay! Finally! What about you, (Y/n)?"

"Actually, I'm working on a new song. I call it Alive: Burning Passions." (Y/n) replied, raking her right hand through her snow white hair whilst smiling.

"That's awesome! It'll be great!"

"I hope so. I've been working on it for a while now."

"So, in the first show of your latest project, you two put on a little show. Tell me, was it staged?" She leaned in slightly.

"That? No. That wasn't staged at all. Everything was completely real. We just really love each other, I guess. I'm glad I didn't have a panic attack!" (Y/n) responded, smiling.

"Hehe~ You're so cute (Y/n)~" Len wrapped an arm around her, and pulled her towards him, (Y/n) giggling slightly and leaning into him. He attempted to press a quick kiss to the top of her head, but she swiftly tilted her head up and landed his lips of hers.

"What's next?"

"Okay so we have a few questions left. Next, what's one thing that you really love about each other, and one thing that you dislike about each other?" Nanashi asked politely. (A/N: Two things to say here, one of my suggested words was Pewdiepie&rlz (Which I've never said ever), and second, this question was a mix between @ChloeFerguson5 and 's questions)

"Well, I really love the sound (Y/n) makes when she's surprised. She squeaks like an anime character! One thing that I don't like a lot about her, is how she always wakes me up in the middle of the night by screaming when she wakes up from a nightmare." Len answered.

"Oh thanks."

"It's only because I don't want you to have nightmares. I want you to dream every night."

"Awwwwww~ You two are adorable!"

"Alright, well, one thing that I love about Len is how sometimes he'll be humming a song without realizing it, and then he'll be whistling it without knowing, and then he's actually singing the song and he still doesn't know. Sometimes I ask him to stop, but I often just let him sing because he can. One thing that I dislike about Len is how he often steals my food. I mean, sure, I love marshmallows, but I like fast food too. He's always taking my fries without asking. It's a little annoying."

"You are cold. At least mine was sweet! I thought you loved me!" Len started to fake cry.

"Oh I'm sowwy my wittle baby boy." (Y/n) babied Len like he was six months old. He huffed in annoyance as (Y/n) laughed loudly.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry, ya big baby." She went to peck him on the cheek, but he turned his head and kissed her lips at the last second.

"You deserved it."

"Yeah. I did."

"Ohhh kayyyeeee... Next question is; if you could only choose 3 things to eat for the rest of your life or eat whatever you want, but have to eat a poopsandwich every month, what would you choose? And if it's the first, what three foods? Weird question, I know." Nanashi asked. (A/N: Magnificent question from @ChloeFerguson5 )

"Uhhhhhmmmm....." The two stared at Nanashi strangely.

"Well, I'd have to go with the three foods. They'd be marshmallows, lobster, and pomegranate." (Y/n) responded.