The Tragic Story of Forbiddon Love: Mike X Olaf

Ever since Hogwarts decided to move the Hufflepuff house to a ship due to budget cuts, things have never been the same. Two lovers from the same house sat together on beach chairs, staring at the sunset. "Mike..." Said Olaf, the energetic snowman.
     "Yes?" Mike Wazowski replied.
     "We... We can't be together!" Olaf cried.
      Mike stared at Olaf with an astounded look replying, "All we need to do is keep It a secret." "I promise the rest of the house won't know." Mike reassured. But little did they know, the two hufflepuff students that were sitting behind the wall, with a camera rolling.

*flash forward to the next morning*

The monster and snowman woke up, still sitting in the chairs, hands still held. They walked down to a cruise ship version of the great hall, to go eat breakfast. Just as they sat, a familiar voice boomed in the intercom. "Mr. Wazowski and Mr. Snowman report to Roz immediately." Olaf and Mike walked to Roz's office, hand in hand. They arrived at her office when suddenly, a large noise echoed through the hallways. "Get to the top deck of the ship now!" Roz yelled. Olaf and Mike ran up, where dozens of hufflepuff students were packed at the top deck, with life jackets on and role call going on. Olaf looked around confused, while Mike did the same. "What's going on?" Asked Mike. Olaf replied. Olaf pointed at a large hunk of ice, and said, "Is that my brother? Hi Marshmallow!" "That's not marshmallow, that's an iceb-" Just as Mike was about to finish, the ship's power went out. Students started yelling and boarding lifeboats, while adults were trying to calm them down.
      "I need to tel, you something," Mike said, his eyes reluctant.
      "W-What?"
      "I... I love you," he replied.
      Olaf smiled, tears pricking at the back of his eyes, "I love you too!"
      They leaned into each other, starring into each other's eyes. As their lips barely touched, a cracking sound from behind them. The ship began sinking at a more rapid pace. Their feet were drenched with already.
     Mike grabbed Olaf's hand, staring at him with loving eyes. As they fell into the dark blue sea.
The End...
- Fantasy_Novelist helped with this.

(I greatly regret this but oh well)