Chapter 20

**Carly's dress on the left, Tessa's on the right**

JAKE'S POV

I had a perfect evening planned for Tessa, well I hope it will turn out to be perfect. I skipped the beginning of school Friday to plan all of this, of course, with the help of Carly. I'm mentally freaking out, I just want everything to be perfect tonight. Prom begins at 7, me and Noah are both going to surprise the girls with a limo, I hope they'll like it. I was wearing a black suit, and a black tie, Noah was wearing a black suit as well, with a blue tie to match Carly's dress.

It was now 6:45, we headed over to get the girls. The limo pulled up, we rang the door bell, each of us carrying a dozen of red roses, I love surprising Tess with them, her reaction is so adorable, it makes my heart melt. They came to the door, and I was speechless, I realized my mouth was opened, I quickly closed it. Tessa looked absolutely stunning, she had on a neon orange dress that was ruffled towards the bottom, with silver high heels, silver earrings and a silver necklace, her hair was curled, and she had a beaded headband on. Carly had on a blue and silver dress, her hair curled as well. I looked at Tessa and said "You look stunning" she blushed and thanked me. Noah complimented Carly as well. Noah and I put the corsages on their wrists that we had bought for them earlier. They seemed really excited, mostly Carly because she knew what what going on because she helped to plan it, but she didn't know that Noah had also done the same. Tonight will be truly amazing. We all got inside of the limo and rode to the school.

Noah and I bought tickets for ourselves and our date. We walked inside and all of the attention was on us four. I pulled Tessa onto the dance floor and we started slow dancing. I whispered into her ear "you are so beautiful Tess" she blushed and thanked me again. "I love you" she spoke. "I love you too princess" I replied.

We all danced for hours, socialized, and joked around. It was time to announce the prom king and queen. "The prom king is.... Jake Huntington" the lady spoke, I walked onto the stage and allowed her to place the crown on my head. "And finally, the prom queen is..... Tessa Bradley!" She announced and everyone started clapping. Tessa walked onto the stage as well, allowing her to place the tiara on her head. God, she is so beautiful, I don't understand how I got so lucky. "Clear away from the middle of the dance floor, so our prom king and queen can dance" the lady spoke. We slow danced to a love song, all eyes were on us, but I didn't mind, we stared into each other's eyes for the rest of the song. It ended and I pulled her into a long, meaningful kiss. Everyone clapped. "Let's get out of here love" I said "sounds good to me" she replied, we went and got Noah and Carly and climbed into the limo. "Where are we going?" Tessa asked. "Out to eat" I replied. She nodded. We arrived at Applebee's and Tessa squealed "my favorite! Yum" I chuckled. We walked in, my fingers intertwined with Tessa's, Noah's intertwined with Carly's. The waiter seated us and we all ordered Pepsi's. Tessa ordered ribs, and seasoned fries, I ordered stake and onion rings, Carly ordered a Caesar salad, and Noah ordered the same thing as I ordered. We all ate and joked casually for about an hour.

We arrived at the hotel. "What're we doing here?" Tessa asked me. "It's a surprise, hush" I replied. "Bye! Have fun!" Carly shouted after us. "Where do you think you're going? We have reservations too" I heard Noah say. "Oh my gosh! I love you!" Carly blurted out, she then froze, "I-Uh-I-Uh" Carly stuttered. Noah chuckled and said "It's okay, I love you too beautiful."

I led Tessa to our room, we passed a beautiful garden on the way, this place had such beautiful scenery. I made her close her eyes as I opened the door, I told her to open up, she did as she was told. She gasped "it's beautiful Jake, thank you" she said astonished. "Don't thank me baby girl" I replied. I had rose petals aligned from the doorway, leading to the bed, and into the bathroom. "There's a bubble bath waiting for you baby girl, hop in, I'll put a movie in and wait for you" she nodded and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard her call my name I came into the bathroom and saw that she was stuck in her dress, I burst into laughter. "Shut up and un zip it" she whined. "Okay baby girl" I unzipped it and went to go walk out but she called my name, "Yes beautiful?" I replied. "Wash my hair for me and keep me company?" She pouted. "Of course baby girl" I said smiling. I sat down beside her and she gave me a weird look and said "what're you doing? Get in." I nodded and undressed myself and joined her. I started washing her hair and she was washing mine. After we both finished, she grabbed bubbles and put them all over my face. "Oh no you didn't" I said grinning. "Oh but I did" she said smirking. I started tickling her and she burst into laughter, I too was laughing. I stopped and she kissed me, she groaned when I pulled away. "We have to wash our bodies baby, then we can get out, cuddle and watch movies" I said. She nodded.

We were both laying there, in robes, cuddling, watching the notebook. "Jake?" She asked. "Yes princess?" I replied looking into her eyes. "Kiss me" I pulled her into a kiss, it was long, meaningful, and passionate. She deepened the kiss, tugging on my hair slightly, making me moan, she slipped her tongue into my mouth and we were both battling for dominance, of course, I won. She started undoing my robe and I gripped her ass, making her moan. She started to pull my robe off, but I pulled away. "Are you sure?" I asked her, looking into her eyes. "I'm more than sure. I want you Jake Morgan Huntington" she said, her voice and her eyes filled with both love and lust. I nodded, flipping us over, I was leaning above her, all of my weight on my hands. I started kissing down her neck, leaving love bites, I pulled her robe off, slowly examining her body, she blushed. "You're beautiful, princess." I said. "Are you sure?" I asked again, and she nodded. I went down to her breasts, kissing them softly and slightly sucking on them, I then went farther down and started kissing her stomach, making my way down to her part, she moaned. I slid my tongue inside her and she moaned my name. I slowly slid my penis inside of her, making sure I was gentle, she gasped as I put it fully in her.

We made love for two hours, then we both fell into a deep slumber. Tonight was even more amazing than I had imagined it would be.