Chapter-12 ~ The L Word

~LIAM'S POV~

"I think Harry and Jennica are dating." I whisper to Louis as we sit on the plane and watch them playing around. "I think so too. But when I asked Harry he said that they were good friends." Louis comments. "Remember that love bite on Jennica's neck?" Louis nods. "When I asked her about it she said a bug had bit her." Louis give me a you've got to be kidding me look. "Yeah a bug named Harry Styles." We both laugh. "If they won't admit it then I have an idea." Louis and I made up the perfect plan.

~HARRY'S POV~ 

We were going on a tv show as guest and I get the feeling Louis and Liam have something cooked up. Jennica was backstage watching the monitors. "And we have the great lads of One Direction with us today. Everyone give it up to One Direction!" We come out on the stage and sit down at the couch. "How are you guys?" We all give a warm response. "So guys this is your last show for touring. And we wanna know what was the most fun you had?"  

"The fans made it worth while. And the gifts they gave us was so adorable." Liam said as he leaned forward. "I'd have to saying having Jennica on tour with us was fun. Don't you think Harry?" Louis asked with a sneaky grin.

"Yeah, she's tons of fun. But I liked just being able to see the different countries." I say with a small smile. "Now you guys mentioned that Jennica was on tour with you guys. Did anything happen?" They all look at me. "No, nothing at all. I did watch some movies with her though." 

"I think what Harry is trying to say is him and Jennica made some "Special" memories together." Zayn says with a smirk. I move my hair out of my eyes and feel myself starting to blush. "Yeah I remember I came in Harry's room to get something and I caught him and Jennica on the bed. So when I asked what were they doing. Harry says. Oh looking for the remote." Niall says as he laughs.

Oh man I'm gonna get them for this.

"So Harry is Jennica Springer your new lady love?" What's should I say? I look at the camera. "I do have a crush on her. So I'll let you figure it out."

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

It was my turn to go on and I was nervous. I'm pretty sure they are going to ask questions about me and Harry. I walk on stage and fight my flinching as the host gives me a little hug. "How are you Jennica?" I sit down and smile. "I'm great thank you." 

"Alright Jennica, we just talked to your Touring buddies and got a little bit of juicy gossip from Harry himself. So what was the whole remote situation about?" I can't help but turn a little red from blushing.

"Okay so Harry and I were just watching an innocent movie on his bed. And I wanted to pause it. True story. So we started to look for the remote. Mind you I had found it but it was over on the floor so I reach over and almost fall. So Harry being the gentleman.

He pulled me back before I would fall. And that's when Niall came in." The crowd was laughing and whistling. "We'll take your word for it Jennica haha. Just a few months you suffered a great loss. Your father had passed while you were on tour and I have to say I am truly sorry for that." I nod.

"Thank you. It was a sad time in my life but the guys have been cheering me up. So I'm okay now. I mean I miss my dad but I know he's in a better place."  

"Well Jennica your album is coming soon and so is your birthday! Do you have Any plans for your big 19?" I laugh. "None actually. I'm pretty basic. I'll probably invite over some close family and friends. Then have a dinner. Then after words do a twitcam."  

"Speaking of Twitcams many of your fans have some questions now. Lets see we have one from Annie Clarkson. She asked. If you could be a boy for one day what would you do?" I laugh at that question. "Um I'd probably cry because I would want to know where did that extra equipment came from. Haha." Everyone in the audience laughed....

(ONE DAY LATER...)

It was time for the hard part. Going back home...Harry had kidnapped me for the day because he wanted our last day to be special. "Harry where are we going? Monica is going to be at the studio any minute." He laughs and keeps my eyes covered. I feel something and he has me sit down.

He uncovers my eyes and I gasp. We were in a nice restaurant booth. "I know I can't be there for your birthday so I wanted to share this moment with you." I slide out of my chair and sit next to him. "Thank you Harry!" I hug him and kiss his lips.

I give him one more peck and go back to my seat. "I should have done this dinner sooner if you were going to kiss me like that." Harry says with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes and giggle. "Oh before we eat I bought you something."  

"Oh no Harry, you didn't have to do that. This dinner was enough." Harry shook his head. "No I wanted to do this. You're my girlfriend and I want to spoil you before you go back to America." He pulls out a small pink bag and hands it to me. I look inside and see a pink and black box that says Our Moment. When I open it there was a perfume bottle inside. "That's from the fragrance launch the other day. I want you to have it."

I look and find another little box inside of the bag. When I opened it I found a charm bracket with a little silver paper air plane. It matched the one Harry had around his neck. "Harry..." I couldn't help it...I had tears running down my face.

"Jennica, don't cry love." He came around the table and held me. "But I can't help it. This is so sweet and I feel bad I didn't get you anything." He puts the bracelet on my slender wrist and kisses my hand. "You give me everything by just being with me." He kissed me on the cheek and right at that moment.

I knew that I was in love with him...

I managed to get all the boys cell numbers as we said our byes. Louis was crying like a big baby. "But Jennica I feel like you just got here today." He pulls me into a hug and I feel like I can't breath. "Lo...Louis, I can't breath.." He lets me go and blushes. "Don't worry Louis I'll be back with my dad. We go on vacations every year and not only that we need to do more twitcams as Lennica Springlinson."

He laughs and I move on to Liam. "We'll miss you Jennica. I feel like you're my little sister now." Awe Liam... I pull him into a hug and move on to Niall. "When you come back I want you to teach me some more songs on the guitar." I say as I hug him. "You got it Jennica. And next time I want to defiantly play on that electric."

I smile and go over to Zayn. "You know we could still kidnap you?" I giggle as I pull him into a hug. "I'll miss you too Zayn." The last person I didn't want to say bye to has his hands in his pockets. "Harry..." He didn't look at me but I threw my arms around him and kissed his lips.

His arms wrapped around my waist. The whistles and teasing came from the guys and I blushed when we stepped apart. "I'll miss you Harry." He smirked at me. "I'll miss you too love."

I went into the car and we drove away. I turned around and continued to wave at the guys as they got smaller and smaller down the road. This was just heartbreaking. I sat down and Monica was smiling at me. "I saw what you did to Harry." I blush and look at my phone.  

*You've been gone for only four seconds and I miss you already :( * 

I replied. 

*I miss you too! I'll call you when I get back home...Love you!* 

I quickly turned off my phone too nervous about what he might say to the whole love you part of the message. I know we've been dating for about three months but...haven't you ever felt that when you're with that special person you just know that things are just...right?

As much as I miss Harry I know I want to spend some time with my dad. Who knows maybe I can convince Harry to come with the rest of the guys to see the bakery and to show them around. Well if the fans don't attack us first haha...

*************************************************************************************************************

**OKAY I KNOW THIS WAS KIND OF SHORT LOL BUT IT WAS CUTE. WAS I THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD A SMALL HEART SQUEEZING MOMENT WITH THE WHOLE WAVING THING? NO? JUST ME? DONT LIE! LOL OKAY AND TO CLEAR IT UP JENNICA IS IN LOVE REMEMBER HARRY WILL BE HER FIRST...IN EVERYTHING....YEAH READER SEX SCENE COMING SOON LMAO!! ANYWAYS STILL DOING A FEW TWITCAM SCENES SO YOU KNOW THE DRILL COMMENT YOUR QUESTION FOR JENNICA AND ILL USE IT AND DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOU! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL!!! HAPPY READING LITTLE DREAMERS<3** OH AND AS I WRITE THIS FAN-FIC HARRY IS TWEETING RANDOMLY WHEN I POST!!! IS THAT COOL OR WHAT?